Immunology

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2019 at 4:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS got left with the fallout alright. RF fits right in though as the ass kissing self-absorbed self-proclaimed comedienne who thinks she’s good at putting on a show when the truth is the only thing she’s good at is pharma politics- I.e. Ass-licking orgies giving and receiving the bullshit to and from her RBDs that aren’t looking for other jobs. The Kathie Lee Gifford wannabe of Immunology (sorry Kathie Lee I didn’t mean to insult you...)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BM created the toxic environment that prevails now. Promoted the ones best at kissing his ass whether they had previous experience or even success. TM, BC, SB are three that come to mind first. Know- it all assholes with no skills throwing gas on what was already a train wreck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try working for her. She brings zero value. On par with other BM hires.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally fake news!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing fake about that.

7. anonymouss

anonymouss Guest

Here’s a thought... instead of cowardly posting anonymously on CP, you actually get you S*** together and do your job. If you don’t like your job (and at the risk of stating the obvious) LEAVE. It’s easy to sit back and criticize when you know nothing about what ur talking about. Sounds like you have too much time on your hands and should share your feedback in a productive way instead of crying like a little baby. Your grown ass adults. Get your s*** together.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well BM is back at the helm. Paul was a great leader and someone who generally cared about his employees. Takeda must not have liked that. They will love Brandon.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like 4 or 5 people have taken your advise over the last week or so. Thanks for the advice and i’m quite sure others will take it soon as well.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like you can’t spell. The five were fired for performance issues.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please. One is still with the company but took another role to get away from his manager. I don’t know who the other 4 are but I do know 2 of them took jobs for more money and weren’t fired. Liar.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“You’re” you mean.
    Get your s*** together.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kathie Lee Gifford here. First off, thank you for the apology. I politely reject it. Of all the places people have insulted me I’ve got to say I didn’t think I’d end up on this website BUT I’m impressed you know enough about my career to mention me. If only I knew who you were so I could thank you personal. Who are you??? Nobody? Ah, yes. Nobody.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Prevail” what a big word. Shocked you know what that even means. Kudos. However, believe you mean throwing gas on a fire...if you put gas on a train wreck there would have to be an active flame for anything to happen. Regardless, well done. Mom would be proud.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No man- I heard trump reads these.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen Kathy Lee, you do not want to be in the same sentence as the person you are being compared to. You are successful and have people who want to be around you. RF does not.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know JF phone number? This is a sinking ship and I’m looking for a life boat.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody wants you here or will support you. Takeda cares nothing about this team. Just like it cared nothing about GI, LSD, OBU, and the list goes on. Ramona only cares about herself and her circle. Wake up everyone. She doesn’t care enough to have a conference call without muting the lines so people can hear. She’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I only know of 4 people who left immunology. All 4 left on their own. 1 rbd on the PI side and 2 rbds and a Tbm on the hospital side. Were there others?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The zone director position is the problem with immunology. Both sides. When DF is the strongest leader out of the 4 the division is bound to fail.