Immunology

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2019 at 4:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous2

anonymous2 Guest

Fake news

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is Pulitzer news. 100% spit on.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Asshole! Who is it that is paying you to refute commentary from the field on CP? Do you consider your own comment productive? What is your title to have such “inside knowledge” those of us in the field aren’t privy to? Many would ask “Who the F*** do you think you are?” but that kind of arrogance can only come from a select few and I bet we all have pretty good guesses!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simple solution for your negativity - - - just quit your job, snowflake.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR was called out for posting on this board and she had the post taken down. Guess we know it really was HR.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasn’t HR you pathetic fool!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg you are right. It said one of our HR persons initials and now the post is gone! Lol. Maybe try and figure out why everyone is leaving and fix those problems instead of reading cafepharma posts.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My boss was at a meeting last week where HR tried to explain how we were all basically going to be rated the same. Sales means nothing apparently. Takeda operates like its 2003.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone in immunology knows it was HR.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously - they don't remove posts just because someone's initials are in them. Highly doubt that HR would be stupid enough to post, but who knows. Even more doubtful that CP would pull a post because they include initials.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone with an HR background be posting on CafePharma? Also I was at that meeting where they talked about no ratings and there was nothing communicated that even closely said we will all be rated the same. Personally I am skeptical about not having ratings, but what she said was that the old Shire ratings were limited and made it hard to distinguish performance.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg - CP would NOT take a post down just because it used someone's initials. also don't think HR would be likely to post on a forum - probably a violation of something.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop talking HR. We know it’s you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR isn’t the problem here. Well it’s not the only problem Within immunology right now.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR may not be the only problem, but it certainly is a problem. When one of the HR higher ups from immunology spends her time worrying about what is said on cafepharma, there is a major issue. %hey can deny it all they want, we know it’s you _ _ _ _ _.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad to see others think the immunology hr person is “off”. I thought I was the only one. But I have heard others say she is unprofessional. It’s just another example of “you better kiss some ass to get what you need”.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She lacks professionalism as much as impartiality.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not looking forward to this meeting.