Immunomedics

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2018 at 9:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any sales positions filled?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tomorrow they are announcing a start date in December. This makes the second delay. My friend told them to keep their job after the first delay. Can you imagine resigning only to find out you really do not have a job.

Evidently the 2 guys in charge came over from Celgene and could care less. Wonder if they are getting bought out soon.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had 2 friends that went to work there a couple of months ago. They said the stock was going to $50/share by Halloween. Well tomorrow is Halloween and the stock is less than half of 50 bucks. Unless there is a buyout announced tonight, my friends are a little short on the price. If the FDA announces a delay in approval, this stock goes to 5 bucks a share.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also from Novartis. BC calling so many Onc reps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call on Wednesday was discussion on outstanding review issues. This turd is going to be delayed. Will they keep the reps if the delay goes untl June 2019? The reps could be out of a job by Christmas. This stock is going down to 5-10 dollars a share if there is a delay. Ouch!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Count your blessings that you were not hired here. Bloodbath between commerical and medical. Everything is pointing to a delay in approval.

BC is causing a lot of chaos.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After interviewing , had zero interest due the arrogance of one guy in particular who was interviewing. What a joke. So glad , I didn’t continue on, by choice.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not a good situation, more bad news internally. there is an investigation going on about white nationalists activity at a meeting among the medical group. i cant believe Mr. Pehl and Dr. Iannone approve of this activity. i am sick to my stomach. we need to come together as a community and tell Dr.Iannone,Mr.Pehl and HR that we will not support White Nationalism in the workplace. just like in Philly, Uber and Taxis did not give these people rides. fire these people immediately.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pehl and Iannone are leading us to greatness!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i work in HR and Immunomedics has a real problem. i would make suggestions.

1-hire outside law enforcement consultants. this may be a hate crime situation.

2-i would hold interviews,as well confiscate phones if the company is providing monthly reimbursement. the company has the right to view in case slurs or offensive comments were made to review for termination. if employees are getting reimbursed and fail to turn the phone over, if an at will employment, i would terminate the employee,not worth the risk, in case there is a cover up. also, great to have law enforcement on board in case of scrubbing of data.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmm...who is ultimately responsible for hiring the medical personnel alleged to have behaved in this manner?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just read these comments. Sounds like a shit show to me. Was interested initially, but heard some (unsolicited) info about IMMU, from an informed customer. If it is actually a great drug, I hope things get resolved so that patients can benefit from this treatment.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So far, company has been amazing. Been with a few pharma companies and the sales team is high caliber and Mgmt treats you right. Don’t be jealous. Biotechs are suppose to get bought out. Duh!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard some really crazy stuff about their research team as well. I was at a clinic meeting with the head of research this week. She was laughing non-stop. Got a call from a MSL leading the GU Trial at IMMU. Assume Bladder, Urothelial, etc. The MSL was from the Southwest( Nevada, Arizona, So. Cal. The MSL was crying on the phone and pleading to place people on the trial. Evidently, struggling to get to double digits on the trial. OMG, who is this persons manager or who is the chief medical officer at this place? MSL crying on the phone, WTF!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not surprised. Dr. Iannone use to work with us at AZ. He was around lots of talented MDs and PhDs, now he is leading a joke medical team at Immunomedics. He bragged about the money he was making and the stock options. I hope being an expensive prostitute is worth it. We now refer to Dr. Iannone as Dr. "Clown Own". He is in charge of a circus Medical Team at Immunomedics and they own him. So sad to see someone give up their professional reputation for the almighty dollar.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they own him, then why is the MSL the one crying?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Code Blue Dr. Clown Own Code Blue Dr. Clown Own

MSL meltdown. accrual sucks. Wheels falling off Clown Car.

Code Blue Dr. Clown Own Code Blue Dr. Clown Own

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the December team hit the ground? waiting to hear back.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey brainiac, stock price has dropped 25%.

Thinking pehl and Iannone getting together at a New York City bathhouse for embracing and frenching brings shareholder value is foolish. The drug is not going to get approved for awhile. stock falls below 10.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Panic is clearly setting in here at the home office. Approval not looking good. If the stock drops below 10, look for a lot of shareholder lawsuits. Not sure how we pay all of the people we have hired. Could Mike Pehl be heading to jail?