Immunomedics

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2018 at 9:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock has gone from 24 to under 17! Reverse buyout? Duh!

Looks like no drug yet. Sales team is selling nothing, sitting at home collecting a check, Duh!

Shareholder lawsuits. Millions being sucked away, Duh!

Amazing at what? No sales, sitting at home getting welfare payments. Lawsuits, stock price dropping. CEO could be heading to prison.

Jealous of what?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another shareholder lawsuited announced yesterday.
    Stock drops into the 15s
    VanGuard sells a ton of stock.

Mr. Pehl, please resign and turn yourself into federal authorities. Do not make Immunomedics the next Enron.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vote Mike Pehl for prison, 2019

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What has he done wrong? He didn’t leave Celgene on good terms either.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This clown Pehl better have a FDA approval to talk about in the morning or the sale of the company to AZ. otherwise his sorry ass needs to be gone.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

approval will come when it comes.

You can’t rush the process.

Are you making 6 figures?
    Do you have tons of stock?
    Are you at home eating bonbons and watching daytime TV?

Then shut up!! Enjoy your paid vacation no matter how it all turns out!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not ask for whom the bell tolls...

Tough luck guys.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was sheer genius to scare off Seattle Genetics ! Thank goodness that the incredible VenBio team used all of their expertise. The VenBio motto "We Know More Than Anyone About Getting Drugs Approved And Commercialized".

Huge Egos, Huge Mistakes, Huge CRL

What's that pounding noise ? Oh a For Sale sign on the front lawn !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is there any layoffs happening

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the feeling with sales force with the current news?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The feeling is "Crap, I need to crank out resumes!"

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay calm. Buy more stock. Strap in for the long haul.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be a memorial service tomorrow for Immunomedics employees at St.Virgils Catholic Church in Morris Plains starting at 5:30PM

The Rev.Bend Over will address the pain and anxiety employees are feeling due to no FDA approval, as well as colleagues are leaving.

CEO Michael Pehl will share his thoughts on how to get paid a lot of money while fucking up.

Board member Dr. Behzad Aghazadeh from venBio Partners will discuss how to keep smiling while his organization loses tens of millions of dollars.

Dr.Iaonne will speak about operating a dysfunctional Medical Team.

Please join us and reflect

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just joined a shareholder lawsuit today. Wow, special agents may be involved. This is going to get ugly.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw a number of MSL job posted a few weeks ago and now no longer. Were these going to be community MSL jobs supporting the MSL program? I live in Texas and I was interested in applying. I was told to reach out to a Mr. Morgan?

Legit replies only. I would like to be considered for a MSL position with this company. Thank You for constructive feedback.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All contract MSLs being let go in 2 weeks. Serious ethical questions in Medical Affairs. Do not waste your time.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Legit answers only. What company lets most of their MSLs go? If that is the case, is Mr. Morgan still employed at Immunomedics? Who is the contract organization that messed up? I am still going to apply. You are just scaring people.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Publicis was the contract organization,correct? Does this involve Publicis employees,Brianne Johnson from HR and Kate Bell from compliance? Have they been let go by Publicis?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go ahead and apply and see what happens, then report back to us with the result. No interest in scaring, just providing facts.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your such a liar. My friend Russ in a contract MSL in the Southeast. He has a job, not let go. He makes his own slides and does his job. Don't spread such false rumors. No one is being let go. They are all going to be at ASCO GU this weekend.