Important Nightline 8/23/17 ABC Opioid Crisis-Pernix needs to be shut down!

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Aug 24, 2017 at 1:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nightline has presented 1 of best investigative reports regarding this crisis. While there are doctors who've over-prescribed, let's be honest as Americans with one another. The villain isn't the patient in pain, it's the drug companies who've been pushing doctors to prescribe opioids for patients who weren't in true need of them. Pernix profits off the misery of so so many. Lives have been ruined and lost.

We can't expect a company that thrives on the misery of others to do the right thing so public health community and state/federal government needs to shut PERNIX and companies like them, down for good!

Reps who look at themselves in the mirror, who believe in God, know they are doing the wrong thing! Find better jobs with better companies that aren't destroying people. Flee the cesspool that is PERNIX!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. But, where are the jobs?? So many companies are laying off that the industry is saturated with experienced reps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I empathize with your concern. I'm already looking too. There are jobs and yes many qualified/over qualified reps to compete with. You are still selling....yourself! There will be rejections, par for the course. You will eventually get a good job by staying positive and going on every interview chance you get and with each interview you'll perfect yourself! Believe in yourself! You will eventually get a new job and will look at yourself in the mirror and be proud you aren't working for scumbags pretending they give a crap about patients. They don't. Look who's managing. Scumbags!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

people seem very hostile against any drug company that sales opiates, but they don't realize that opiates have been used since 3400BC and just now there is a problem with abuse? So are doctors that are working in pain management and make use of opiates when needed bad people as well? You seem like you have a personal problem which stops you from understanding that until there is an alternative to dealing with extreme pain, opiates will be used because they work, regardless of their side effects. Just like chemotherapy or any other alternative, for dealing with a medical need, that can have an extreme dangerous side effect.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I watched that nightline and Pernix wasn't mentioned anywhere in there. Again, you are spouting this "anti opioids" message but your not telling us your true motive - to push legalization of marijuana.

nice try though

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marijuana is another awful drug although if it's only for true medicinal studies or dying patients to be able to stop nausea I don't have a issue. That said, pernix and its sales force are opiate pushers and you know you are. You need to be on unemployment line for good of our country. Make America great again! Throw scumbag pushers out of a job!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well we were not shut down by the crisis....but yep all on our own accord!!! Leadership could not figure it out