IMPORTANT: Read This...Action Required Re: Layoffs

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Dec 19, 2017 at 9:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First it is a very sad day for our company. Those paying attention knew this day was coming, and either prepared, or left for other companies. These same people tried to sound the alarm and inform the many koolaid drinkers (friends) here that their managers were not being truthful about the future. Reading through the other threads, to my amazement, many still believe they will remain employed here. Please consider this tough love. You need to find a job immediately! Do not wait for “severance” because it may not come at all. WAKE UP and Good Luck.

Lastly to Teva Leadership: I say shame on all of you for not being truthful and forthcoming to those that have dedicated many years of their lives to this company. You have continued to lie about the future, and unfortunately the many naive people that work here believed you. Tell them the truth that Teva Branded is over. Teva Generics will be the only remaining remnants of this company. When you fire families in Israel, do you really think you are safe in the U.S.?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But not a single associate has been told they are getting canned. When do we hear?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Posts without fact based evidence are pointless! I get ranting on CP is the thing to do, since in most cases corporate leadership could care less what field sales or field support thinks or believes, but dooms day rhetoric without facts just makes you look stupid. Schultz repeatedly stated in his comments to investors that branded products will remain a focus of Teva...period! So unless he sells Austedo and CGRP he will need a sales force to sell them. I think every associates understands that there may be some shuffling or merging but at the end of the day Teva needs a specialty sales force.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There may be a sales force but not as big as it is now! I agree with the first post!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're 100% correct! It will be bigger than it currently is! Austedo force could easily expand to 220 as projected and TN expand by 35.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did I really read Kare actually used the "t" word today-- as in takeover?-- to justify the need to layoff in Israel. That is one scary word to come out of the CEO mouth, even in this context. Not good people. Enjoy your Christmas and look to better things in 2018

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exactly the type of drivel that angers me. Some loon manager is still feeding people the absolute bs that we will expand during layoffs. Unfortunately some will be so naive they will believe it. Whoever posted this should be embarrassed, and probably is one of the most incompetent selfish managers in the company. Find a job now people of you deserve what happens by believing these fools.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You keep referring to layoffs yet there has been consistent messages that the layoffs are not impacting field sales! You provide zero evidence to counter-point! 1) They could have easily cut the TP sales force and moved Austedo promotion to TN 2) If corporate wanted to reduce headcount via attrition they could have easily and justifiably shit canned our IC for the year 3) Schultz said to investors "branded specialty meds will be a focus going forward 4) Teva is currently filling opening territories in TN and TP. That alone should tell you layoff not imminent 5) CGRP alone will support us (TN) 6) They still giving us our Accelerator Bonus just to show how much they value our contribution! So again...what evidence supports your claims?!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

common sense

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Koolaid drinking at it’s finest...

It will be interesting to see what the feelings are when March bonus non payout never happens due to unforseen budgeting issues. It amazes me how people can be so stupid as to believe all is well with the field. Especially considering mirrored territories are not needed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why wasn't TP just axed outright? Why wasn't TN headcount reduced? Why didn't they just get rid of the Accelerator Bonus due to debt issues? It "amazes me" how reps make shit up, whine, complain, rant, bitch and yet still want to get paid and when the company still says they're going to get paid...still bitch! For fucks sake...you must be mensa level dumb!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The TP sales goals are so high March is a mute point, and TN continues to plummet from their early success. How do you add a bonus calculator to that?! Did you forget they screwed the sales force over on Amrix and didn’t pay 75% of the reps squat? Budget constraints then, now and in March give me a break.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The koolaid drinker is a lost cause-- probably a mananger/hr/legal troll anywa. A good resource is the Israeli papers. They tend to write more about Teva for obvious reasons. Try to find ones with the letters he wrote to Israel government this week. Just read an article referencing Kare-- and a big Israeli shareholder (who says Teva is now lost. He doesn't blame Kare -- he blames the former management.). It talked about Teva dumping/closing its RD labs, firing chief scientist -- say how as CEO he wants to focus on Generics, and "FOR NOW" keep the branded division to see what can be had from Austedi and new migraine drug----. Read the articles yourself- maybe your takeaway will be different but after reading those-- thank you to the posters who are trying to say wake up. Kare should go deeper with his cuts to "leadership"- They are the ones with their lame decisions that put Teva on this precipice-- off of which it may still fall.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who believes Teva Branded will exist after first quarter next year is a real special kind of stupid. I have no sympathy for anyone that isn’t aggresively looking for a new job right now. Severance is not guaranteed. Many companies these days get by with paying a couple weeks salary as a severance. Anyone waiting around thinking severance is a pay day is even a higher degree of stupid. Folks Teva is over and it’s time to get out. When LD leaves in January that should tell you something. Wake up!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron - Debt is massive, genetics are losing, Branded is the ONLY way back up

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron - Debt is massive, generics are losing, Branded is the ONLY way back up

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said but seriously , Your point is diminished when you name call. It's unnecessary and impolite.
    I know we all have all picked up very poor habits with this culture...so it's understandable. You maybe were right a few years ago, but branded takes money, and the word "bankruptcy" was written by Kare in Israel. Teva has no cash. And besides, Kare has yet to get rid of people like irishman.... and if he is counting on that baseball freak to "lead"- like he did with the zecuity issue (let's pretend reps aren't reporting they are hearing things in he field).... or his utter failure in assuring two sales forces maybe could realize they'd both be better off if they learned to work together. Or counting on coupons to drive muscle relaxant sales... WEAK. Brand is the way to go, but not with this leadership team. And time is ofmthe essence....Maybe that is what Kare knows which is what he may bank on Tevas known strength, (generic) since for now---the branded side of the business (with the exception of the tenured reps) has a BAD track record of recent years. COpaxone is gone and is unlikely to happen again. And it's was ananomoly. Sales leadership at levels even lower than L in Kansas need to be fresh. Make generics keep the company alive since that is the teva strength--- keep a skeleton crew of branded to ensure it is a nimble ption in the future and when and if Teva survives--- build back branded to be what it could
    Have been and should have been. remember all--- be wise in your decisions should something come your way. Good luck to all the good people.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To avoid bankruptcy and right the ancient Israeli Ship known as Teva...

Teva will sell our branded to the highest bidder..possibly Pfizer is the candidate, but the branded will go to the highest bidder and the majority of the field will be laid off. Debts will then be paid and the company will survive.

Teva will return to their roots as Teva Generics. This is the only way forward. Teva is concerned at the highest levels of preserving a company that is the pride of Israel. Do your homework, and you will find out how important the company is to the families in Israel. We are at end times with the company, and in order for it to survive it will do what is necessary to preserve it’s roots.