IMPORTANT READING

Discussion in 'Pharmacia Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2012 at 5:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay off all message boards. The same nasty people post on LCA/QUEST. It must be some sick twisted game they play. For instance, some a$$ posted on both LCA & QUEST about a CPL VP guy who was arrested for drunk driving. Really? That is just mean. On these boards people lie, manipulate and hurt individuals. Some deserve it but what good does it accomplish? If someone dares tell the truth or makes a suggestion - it is followed up with nonsense. Same Sh*t happens on this board. CP does have interesting articles but stay off the message boards.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its better then Jerry Springer. You know you shouldn't watch it but it sucks you in. Lab Corp people hate their jobs. Quest employees hate their jobs. All the oncology folks hate their jobs.
    They jump board to board complaining about each other. There is even a dating website. All sorts of dating tips, etc. Bottom line: anything productive or opinions for the company will be buried. Everyone has a hidden agenda. I guess. . . . .it is what it is.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I encourage everyone to keep all personal information to themselves. Don't talk to work friends about anything personal. I believe that some managers have gone to great lengths to "dig up dirt" on people. So stupid and immature. Whenever I post something it is followed up by some guy/s talking about eunuchs, well you all know the drill. It's a battle of whose post is more clever. Who cares. The R&D boards have good reads.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Digging up dirt is so common these days because we, as kids, always dug in the dirt and mud. It's all part of growing up. Just like playing doctor in the 2nd grade is also part of growing up. Some may think that dirt is dirty, but it really isn't when you analyze it. What is dirt? Just particles of sand, rocks and decomposed plant material. Is that dirty, certainly not. So never be afraid of digging in the dirt, or digging up dirt or just plain eating it every once in a while. It's good for you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My god what is going on between you two? I'm the third party in a strange game. I don't know who either of you are. Did you want to discuss the hygiene hypothesis? What is your issue with me? Why are you making me out to be a villain? WTF?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, the "Hygiene Hypothesis"! Now that hasn't been discussed in ages! That hypothesis was set forth by Louis Pasteur when he discovered that hygiene could be found in all walks of life and could cause problems during ones later years. Hygiene in it's eary stages did have legs and exhibited some ability to stimulate antibody production in certain women, mostly in the Lumbago Tribe of Borneo.

You see Louis discovered that hygiene was a bad word and was often uttered during puberty. When used during the ages of 12-18 just mentioning the word hygiene could affect the workings of the inner ear, affect speech and also have a negative impact on ones esophagus. Yep, just uttering the word hygiene could cause one to have difficulty swallowing food, not to say swallowing anything else like a tube steak or the like.

Since the Dark Ages the work hygiene has become more widely accepted and has lost its connotation of being a dirty word. Now you know the rest of the story.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CP playground.