Impressive Study Results

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Mar 12, 2018 at 8:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a non invasive Cardiologist at the University of Pennsylvania and I'm really impressed with what I have read. I see Zoll as a company on the rise and I for one am going to look to partner with them. If this data is disseminated properly I see massive growth in the future of LifeVest!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My name is Dr. Doolittle. I shine shoes too !

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Impressive new tactic by Zoll upper management - Hard to believe that a physician from a respected institution would post on this troll farm.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is this in any way impressive

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to say this but if you are dim witted enough to believe that the OP is an actual Cardiologist you should be bagging groceries at Kroger.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You never know

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, yes you do

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and i’m Dr. Seuss.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

explain the weartime please doctor.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well doctor?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always been a crappy product. Study confirms it again.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it does suck but I sell it anyway

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can no longer afford my drug habit with this job. Any thoughts?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Territory Managers, do not embarrass yourselves by trying to put lipstick on this pig. Your credibility will be diminished. Save the respect you’ve earned with your customers. When you are in your next sales job in Cardiology they will remember how you carried yourselves through this and you will be well served. You do not owe this company your reputation.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn’t agree more. Jobs come and go but your reputation doesn’t. Currently interviewing to get out of here. Can’t lie about crappy study results. Didn’t hit endpoint. Ends right there.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is such an embarrassment that somebody from within the upper leadership in this company puts a post and Café Pharma pretending to be a cardiologist saying they’re impressed with the results. This company is such a scam and always has been! I still don’t understand how they’re getting away with what they get away with. The study is a complete failure and now the that you have the president of floodgate recruiting agency posting videos on LinkedIn stating that there’s a 36% reduction in mortality of this “great study” ? First of all it’s a relative risk risk reduction which doesn’t mean shit and it missed it’s Primary endpoint. I guess the recruiters have to keep lying along with Zoll so they can continue to get people to take the job that Everyone keeps quitting,so they get their recruiting fees. The lying just doesn’t end at that this corporation. It’s unbelievable. Most unethical company out there.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The study was a success, end of story.

Dr KV

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Top new indications for a WCD or LifeVest:
    1.) Boat anchor
    2.) Parachute deployment system-Look "it reduced all-cause mortality in sky divers"
    3.) Car airbag deployment system- why not they are flawed too
    4.) Podium stand for the sniveling weasels Whiting and Rennert to stand on to reach the microphone

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s going to be a mass exodus. Corporate better give out realistic sales quota for new year realizing we have a lot of damage control to do these coming months. If they don’t, I am out of here. ASM should be a drinking fest since our business has become a big joke. ZOLL underpowered it’s own study, assholes.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Dr Volosin!