Imputed Income (Fleet) Charges NOW $53 Per Check

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Nov 18, 2019 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Legacy Takeda....WTF!! I get that we all pay the PUC (Personal Use Charge) associated with the car we choose - $50, or $65 per paycheck depending on our car selection - fine, no changes. I also understand we've always paid the Imputed Income by Takeda/Wheels reporting our personal miles actually used as income, and therefore we pay more income tax....AT THE END OF THE YEAR, ON OUR PERSONAL TAX RETURN!!!

Now, we pay both per paycheck??
    Nissan Rogue = $120 per biweekly paycheck
    PLUS $53 biweekly for Imputed Income beginning Jan 1st
    Have we always been charged Imputed Income biweekly in addition to the Personal Use Charge?

Holy shit, just give me a basic car allowance and I'll go buy a cheap Honda and purchase my own insurance, gas, and tolls. FU TAKEDA!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meanwhile Ramona and crew get larger bonuses and pay increases and other perks, while the field sales organization gets squeezed yet again. No surprise! Just like the email on Friday around 11:15am from HR capping the annual ARC at 11%. More cost cuts mean more bonuses for Ramona and crew. Lastly, please spare me the environmental impact, good stewards, good corporate citizens etc speech around our choices on fleet policy. What a crock of bullshit!!!!!

You know damn well Ramona is driving a V8 Bentley!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once Big Pharma adds a charge or takes something away they NEVER give it back. It’s called Leverage your employees. When every article you read as of late references the cost of Specialty drugs as the main reason for the cost of healthcare being so high...Which I agree with that one BTW... the only place for Pharma to be headed is to just have Seasonal workers like what the contract companies do. The sky is falling folks. If you don’t see that, you are either blind or stupid. It’s not about Pro Takeda. Pro Shire. It’s about an outdated industry with a bunch of entitled reps that are not needed for the first three years of a drug launch. Just look on Linked in... there are TOO many Reps. A couple per state is all that is needed, Then pay me Bitch Takeda and I won’t have to complain about you leveraging me ass to the hilt. I will take your BS with a smile...TAKEDA IS OUTDATED and is sucking wind.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have 3 children, you are required to pay $250 a paycheck!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda is without a doubt the cheapest company I have ever worked for. They don’t care about their employees at all. No decisions the make are to help their employees. This is a huge red flag.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like they buried that $53 starting on Jan 3rd part in the last FAQ.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes what is this all about? I’ll tell you, it’s not to HELP the reps!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That seals the deal for me. No more working. Time to make up the difference using my car for Uber and interviewing for a real company. Employee engagement 101... don’t take away their money.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boo Hoo....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally agree with this was the final straw. Takeda doesn’t care at all about it employees. They have no respect for the people who work here. They are so oblivious on what makes rare disease and plasma companies successful, it’s frightening. Carbon emissions my ass. I fucking hate this place. The only thing that makes it bearable is I work for a great manager. People who work for dipshit big pharma idiots, I don’t know how you do it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck off marketing/training/data analytics/senior leadership or whoever wrote this. This company is about to self destruct. It has become a game of how much can we take away from employees to see where the breaking point is. No employee stock purchase program, 401k match down to 4%, no bonuses, ridiculously high car payments to work here. This place is run by the most selfish and out of touch leadership team in the entire industry.

That’s you Ramona et al

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can leave tomorrow and there will be ten other schlubs dying to fill your spot

fuck off!!! Love, management

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly....no doubt this is how you’re treated here. This fleet program is just another slap in the face. I’ve never heard of such a horrible fleet plan in this industry but you hit they nail on the head....they don’t care about you as their employee. This company is awful.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure what all the fuss is about. You have been paying imputed charges for your cars all along, $53 per paycheck. If you choose a Nissan rogue you pay $120 if you want to Subaru you can get it for $60. It’s a lot, but you’re not paying for gas, tolls, insurance, maintenance. I had it the other way, Use my own car and got a stipend. You never come out ahead. Gas, tires, maintenance you barely breakeven. Then you have a car with 65,000 miles on it in two years.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is the Rouge more expensive than the Subie?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They used to say it was due to fuel economy and resale value. But the fuel economy is almost the same, and small SUVs are always in demand. I guess it’s supply and demand then.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hooray. Takeda offers the same exact thing every other pharma company does for twice the price. What a great deal

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know my wife just got a job with Alexion and her car allowance is 1k a month. It depends on how much you get and mileage. As long as you’re getting a good rate on mileage (.50 or better) you will come out ahead. However, you will rack up the miles and need a new car. With the allowance and miles, she’s making money on her car and typically gets 1500 a month mileage reimbursement so that’s 2500 or more monthly return. Sounds better than what is gonna happen here with us come 2020.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fleet offering absolutely the worst in all of pharma. For tenured sales people with 15 years or more experience,especially in rare disease, this is the ultimate slap in the face. Someone earlier said the final straw. That is the perfect way to put it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since we are getting close to the holidays, I will summarize this bogus fleet deal with one phrase: A year subscription to the jelly of the month club. It’s the gift that keeps on giving all year (every paycheck) Clark.