IMS Purchases SDI

Discussion in 'Surveillance Data' started by Anonymous, Jan 14, 2011 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was SDI really a competitor? 90% of there offerings were failures when competing agaist IMS. As far as golden parachutes, I hope IMS is smarter to check into this stuff. I also heard that some people in management are switching jobs - moving to a lower level - with the hope they can hide from the axe. Any truth to this rumor?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's "their" offerings, not "there" offerings.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Net result remains the same..............

4. Synonymous

Synonymous Guest

Travel much? GMT-5 isn't the world'd only timezone, idiot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

another douchebag at the key board.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys have way too much tie on your hands...you ust already be on the unemployment line......Be sure to make room for the biggest failure...DA, TL, KP, and the biggest asshole of the all,JR!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure they are!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax everything is going to be ok we are getting a bonus and a raise and new offices and a unicorn

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you enjoy the bonus payment of 99 weeks that's in your future!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't believe that KP is trying to hide by stepping down as a VP to become basically an acct director on AZ. Does he think everyone is stupid? You can run but you can't hide. He failed as a acct director under Verispan! He failed miserably as a VP! And now he is trying to run and hide on AZ. KP....take my advice....people at IMS are not as dumb as those at SDI!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"people at IMS are not as dumb as those at SDI!!!!!!"

Pretty much people everywhere aren't as dumb as SDI people, hence their epic fail.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of miserable bastards you are at SDI I hope I don't have to work with any of you. IMS will pick out who they need and drop the rest. Sdi products suck nobody wanted what you had to offer. If they did you wouldn't be IMS bitches now

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ain't that the truth. The problem with SDI isn't about KP or other individual sales people; it's about managements inability to interpret their own data that pharma asks them to collect and report. They knew the market was changing ten years ago, but chose to either ignore it and not make the changes that they needed to in order to prepare for it. That's why they made the desparation play and grossly overpaid for Verispan; and why they ended up in a fire sale with IMS....case closed. And it's not just AK and his dad....why do you think the board of Verispan washed it's hands of that company when they sold it to SDI??? They knew management didn't have the talent or ability to navigate the changing market.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Porter, Yetter, Kress....not exactly an all-star crew of CEO's. What did you really expect?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL...customers despised two of them and the other just put them to sleep....and all three had no idea how to run a company.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shame it has come to this. Kress family f'd up a lot of lives but they could care less. Junior has no clue on how to run a company. he surrounded himself with a bunch of ass kissers from the head of HR to the head of IT. I just wish that the Kress family was going to lose some $ but it looks like they will come out ok. bruised ego maybe but no dent to the bank account

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrongo. Big dent!!! Remember, he had to give up a big piece of the company one year into the acquisition because of performance. He ended up getting a fraction of what he would have if he had sold SDI to IMS three years ago.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Purchase of Verispan for $100 million was all debt. Ownership percentage never exceeded the original value of SDI which was about $40 million (1x revenue). The $40 million was diminished substantially when the additional PE was taken on in 2009. It is doubtful that AK is walking away with anything from this whole transaction. The bottom line is that he was too arrogant for his own good and surrounded himself with similar arrogant bastards (AD & JR). These schmucks will get what they deserve which is a new PC to search online for jobs. Good luck finding your next big payday as each of these buffoons is damaged goods in the industry.Maybe the three of them should pool their money and buy a car wash or a Subway franchise. God knows that two of these morons never met a sandwich they didn't like. The other guy can use some special Subway sauce to spike his hair.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Much more than he paid for Verispan, but most of what you said makes sense.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, this coming from someone who doesn't even know how to use periods. I guess you're Hooked on Phoenix's bitch now.