IMS Purchases SDI

Discussion in 'Surveillance Data' started by Anonymous, Jan 14, 2011 at 10:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think Kress didnt walk away from this with many millions are just as dumb as they are. They and they're families will still be living down the main line for MANY MANY generations. Public schools & golf courses, generic foods and sedans that dont have "luxury" in the title wont ever exist in the Kress family tree for the next few hundred years.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think Andrew and Gerry are happy that they grossly overpaid for Verispan, had to bring in a third investor because the combination was performing so badly, and then had no choice to sell their company to IMS?
    Sure, they still have some money (at least I hope they do), but their family wealth is a lot less today than it was just three years ago. That's a fact. Let's just hope they didn't invest in Madoff too!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a douche bag you are. Is that best you've got commenting on grammar on a bitch board? Go back to pleasuring yourself to the Kress family portrait.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously someone hit a soft spot with this guy's grammar issues :) He'll be one of the first people in the soon to be massive unemployment line I'm sure.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least they said grammar and not grammer, although the spell check may have tipped them off.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the end of the day, the Kress' shot their load years ago. AD and JR are just a-holes and the Kress's have shown that they are not much better. As far as KP is concerned, his failures will be highlighted very soon if not already. TL and DA are all talk...the result of their efforts is FAILURE...just look at VS under their management. All I can say is, "Bend Over and enjoy the KY as you guys have done to soooooooo many others!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can only imagine that DA, TL, and KP are hiding because the truth hurts and everyone who knows anything can easily attest to their failures......... IMS will surely find out if they don't know the truth about them as yet!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, yes......the truth will certainly hurt! But not as much as the KY jelly!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the latest rumor on this deal being completed? Is it supposed to happen before the end of Q1? Waiting around SUCKS!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry....it beats being on the unemployment line which will surely happen in the coming months.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny how this ship has been sinking for 2 years now and people are sweating their jobs but if you ask them how many job interviews they've been on over the last 2 years and its "ummm.....well, ummmm........zero".

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because the Kress's sold them a bill of goods and tHey were dumb enough to believe them. I just hope they get theirs! And that goes for AD, JR and ALL in management!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I must admit that I fell into this state and now am facing sure downsizing. Had my $ on the Kress' and fear the market is not good.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of an idiot would place $ on the Kress "brain" trust? Are you one of those morons that also got screwed by Madoff? You get what you deserve fool!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best that could happen is that a complete investigation of the books occur and the those who fixed the books end up where they belong.....i.e., Madoff, Skilling, etc.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was part of the second round of layoffs at SDI after the Verispan merger. It sucked but it forced me to find a better job. I hated working there It took two months to find a new job. It sounds like there will be a significant reduction again. There are jobs out there for qualified people. I took a position with the same pay and a better healthcare plan. Get your resume up to date and start making calls. Don't wait for the invitation email to the conference room where they will whack you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah I was around that time period for the axe too. Now I work for a company that hires hundreds of people a year instead of laying off hundreds. Gotta say its pretty nice to come to work and not fear for your job. That industry on that side of pharma is dying anyway so you may want to think about taking a different direction all together. either way, if you're legacy SDI, you better do something and QUICK!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah--I don't know how long it will take for everyone to figure out that Pharma is a dead dog and is beginning to rot, especially on the supplier side, as the last poster said!

There are other industries, people--diversify--you will still be cool.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on. Take the time to vet these companies that are still involved with the manufacturers. Upon inspection most are on their way down. Avoid the short stints at these dogs and find someone who either has real innovation for the industry (still $ out there even with budget reductions) or find a stronger industry. Now is as good a time as ever. My diligence helped me show my skills were transferable to interior home wall coating and exterior foliage pruning. You may find that furniture relocation is more relevant to your skills. The point is to be the ball.