In B2B SaaS sales. Diabetic and want to move into the Medical Device or Pharma sales. Need advice.

Discussion in 'Medical Equipment/Device Sales-General Discussion' started by Sales_its_my_thing, Oct 8, 2018 at 9:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Title says it all. I want to give back and help diabetics in medical device (insulin pumps or CGM's) or pharma territory sales. I have 13 years experience and want to do this sooner rather than later. I'm a multi-million dollar producer (almost 50 million over 13 years) for a very small company and I need to get noticed. A bit of education I'll be off and running but nobody will touch me with no medical sales experience. Not to belittle with a bit of education comment, I'm simply saying I'm a fast dedicated learner and producer. Any advice?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Compile a list of the major players in the diabetes device and pharma world, and start applying! Network, create job search agents, keep applying. Companies who are deeply invested in diabetes and patients love having employees who have a personal history or a better understanding of the disease state. Medtronic, Abbott, Dexcom, Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Sanofi, .... Or if you can swing it why not go after your PA license? You can do much better in the long run this way.