Incentive Relief!

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Aug 8, 2012 at 4:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Genoptix is a mess!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're worst reps are now your top reps and you top reps are now looking to leave. well done!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmm..who runs the comp plan?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more!

Way to go leadership, WHO DOES THIS? Worst decision a company every made. Demotivating to us reps who were above plan and what a message this sends to people who suck...we will bail you out.

Don't worry guys I don't need the money that you blatantly just stole from my children! /sarcasm off.

Hey when we all just abandon hope, stop working, and collect a paycheck, I just want you know, its not us....its you! TINA, LINDSEY, MATHIAS, PAT, CHRIS C., you guys ruined this place, but keep pointing your overpaid fingers at us sales folk.

Well let me be the first and probably not the last to say...fuck you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the fuck are you guys talking about? You mean to tell me you still had hope that these fuckers will do something right for us? They are only in it for themselves. Novartis will lay off 70 percent of the entire sales force in Q4, I am interviewing next week!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way that the November retention gets paid. Major layoffs coming.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LH wants us all to continue to focus on the future. Please memorize the lyrics below so you can join along at the next NSM.

The sun'll come out
    Tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar
    That tomorrow
    There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
    Tomorrow
    Clears away the cobwebs,
    And the sorrow
    'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
    That's gray,
    And lonely,
    I just stick out my chin
    And Grin,
    And Say,
    Oh!

The sun'll come out
    Tomorrow
    So ya gotta hang on
    'Til tomorrow
    Come what may
    Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
    I love ya Tomorrow!
    You're always
    A day
    A way!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice! Kidding aside, my DM told me our numbers suck and she thinks major layoff is on the way. Novartis buys a company to make profit not to loose money. Announcements for lay off will begin in October!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. I heard something similar. My DM said that although we were given "relief" if we don't hit 125% there will be major changes. He said he didn't expect LH to be around and was very uncertain of the fate of the sales force. He told me that he's keeping his options open because the numbers are not there.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I predicted. novartis WILL SELL-OFF the commercial side of the business...Just you watch!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're probably right Dave

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave is right. Heard rumors about Novartis looking at what to keep for the CML gig and what can they sell out that is currently a liability for them. COMPASS....ding ding ding
    I sure do not want to interview with Lab Corp manager to keep my job like Genzyme reps had to do...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LabCorp ummmh try USlabs and don't worry about interviewing as they don't need you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does David do anyways?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does DW do anyways?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How they are you sucking wind and then hiring cdc reps?...I got a call for this position and the recruiter says things are rocking.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Genoptix was sold to Novartis for a purpose. The more I talk to my DM, I can see now why it makes sense for Novartis to sell off the Hempath division and keep just enough to run the Hybrid division. She thinks, there might even be a big enough lab with FLow and stuff left for R & D. I am gonna lose my job regardless after I cash in my last incentive. Oh well, I got some time to interview then! Tina is a very smart women, she knows exactly what she is doing all along!!! To be fair about it, we have no reason to get mad at any one here, they are smart at what they are doing, they just can't tell us.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are 2 scenarios I see in our future:
    a- we become something similar to caris and miraca
    b- we sell off our proprietary offerings since we are not successful selling them

either way we lose some good people, good example of why you gotta protect business and grow new markets. take that advice to your new company.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how many times can the same troll post the same shit on the same day?? how many times can the --- ------ ------- --- post nonsense?? how many times can former employees with an ax to grind post dribble?? comments on female dm's, i speak with them all and none of them are saying what you are quoting them as saying. give it a break already!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop being a pussy and just swallow