Incentive

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Nov 16, 2018 at 12:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an employee with almost a year in the company, I was wondering if ppl could tell me when does the company pay the annual incentive? Does this happen during the first quarter? If so, which month is typically the one in which this incentive is paid?

Much appreciated,

J

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only speculating that you must not be in sales. Depending on your division, you might likely be paying the company back because their quota setting skills are horrendous. Would guess there isn’t going to be ‘commissions’ or bonuses since leadership seems completely out of touch with reality.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not in sales. I'm in R & D. I'm just trying to determine when I may get the annual bonus. I know it's a big "if".

Thanks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you please research and develop some new people to lead Women’s Healthcare then? Thanks!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It figures you're in R&D, besides knowing where the bathroom is this was the next most important thing to know on your first day. Kudos to your manager who can't provide you with this answer. It's the month between March and May.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unlike Sales --> R&D bonus are based on three things... 1) Overall Company success towards goals 2) Overall division/department goals achievements 3) personal goals. Bonuses are paid AFTER end of year ratings are calculated 1st Quarter. Payment is April-May

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for being human and just answering the question, much appreciated.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, many thanks for answering a simple question for someone!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pleasure

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geeze- there’s a lot of jerks here. A guy asks a question and you have to be an ass about it.

Thanks to the nice guy who answered the question