Inclusion and Diversity

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Oct 24, 2018 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What A JOKE!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. No longer does ability matter, but inclusion and diversity does! C’mon, just hire the best people...the handouts are a joke.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and too many MD's that do not have a license

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One can be a md and not have a state license to practice. Happens all the time. In my case, I’m a DO, so you should refer to me as Doctor. So please run and get me a grande latte, pronto.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets see if I get this right: you work for Sanofi, and you imply that we've hired only for ability until this diversity initiative appeared. That is freakin hilarious.
    Have you already forgotten the hideous cast of characters in upper management in sales or marketing that have done the perp walk out to Route 206 over the past 8 years? Our hiring has always been a joke, and we have never-ever hired the best. Our crappy launches since 2007 or so prove just that.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no diversity and inclusion if you hold "old school" or traditional Judeo-Christian values. If you espouse your beliefs or openly debate the Sanofi PC mafia, you will be PUNISHED. My manager told me that, at a diversity workshop at recent managers meeting, they were all asked to step forward if they ever laughed at a homosexual joke. Not one person stepped forward. You don't think that there is a culture of fear at Sanofi? My manager said that a lot of managers were talking about that workshop later that night. Everyone knew someone at Sanofi who has been PUNISHED for openly discussing their traditional beliefs and THAT was why no one stepped forward. As long as the debate remains one-sided, there will be no real, progressive discussions on diversity and inclusion. This is going to be a field day for a law firm who finds out how many good people have been PUNISHED at this company for their traditional values.