Incompetance pays off....

Discussion in 'Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2013 at 10:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: IncompetEnce pays off....

incompetEnce... The only one here that is incompetent is you. Learn how to spell loser.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to the pernix board. Hawthorn is no longer a company!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is totally clueless on how to run a sales force, let alone a company!!

You all thought JJ was a absolutely clueless, wait til you all really see Shawn Doll in action. Dust off your resumes now people, you'd be stupid if ya ain't lookin elsewhere.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the problem no one knows how to run crap in this company. Changes every darn week. No direction no leadership!! SD and all the managers aside from one or two here in the South are totally incompetent.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone with any competence work for this place?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hearing alot of Hawthorn folks waiting until cough and cold then jettin' the hell outta this place.
    Pernix managers by far have no clue what they're doing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If all they can sell is cough and cold products, they need to go. Bunch of idiots. Way bigger margins on other products if they could get off their rears and sell them!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad I left this dump of a company. I was a Pernix rep and I can tell you that every rep that are still working for the company are getting ripped off, micromanaged to the T, and overworked like a dog. Pernix has done so much shit that are against the pharma guidelines. My manager suggested we do stuff that was completely not allowed and against pharma regs. If enforcements in uniform ever knock on your door.. you know why.

Do yourselves a favor and find somethin else! You don't see it now but when you join another pharma or med device company you'll realize how backwards, clueless and shit of a company Pernix was. Take a look at who's running the company..Idiotic ex-reps with no background of solid training or experience aside from being an ex sales rep! Do your research people and good luck!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think you can make any money on Omeclamox or Silenor?? You drive around for hours a day and barely do 20 scripts a week! Lmao!

Pernix lied about how much wed make on Omeclamox and they bullshitted everyone on Silenor. Everybody is jumpin ship and doin it on Pernix time. Join the club!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly why I left. The micromanaging from a clueless manager was unbearable! He made everybody on the team miserable and was totally clueless. Then you have the upper management having us do ave of 12 calls a day with 5-6 pharmacy calls.. What a joke! I'm with a different company and couldn't be happier!!! Grass is def greener on the other side!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12 doctor calls and 5 pharmacy calls a day is ridiculous. Especially for sub 60k a year pay

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This statement is exactly what's wrong with hte pharma industry. Lazy bums.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry. I didn't know it was called lazy to be dissatisfied with below industry average pay and above industry average expectations