1. Lawsuit-ridden J&J tumbles in annual listing of best global brands — AstraZeneca gets Q2 2020 PDUFA date for breast cancer ADC — Shionogi's antibiotic clears FDA panel vote — See more on our front page news

TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Incompetent DM’s

Discussion in 'KCI' started by anonymous, Nov 18, 2018 at 9:09 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our new DM has no management experience. He finished last year 205 out of 209 TMV’s and was promoted to manager after finishing the year at 75% to plan. Now all he can say is I have to do what the RVP says. After all she was the one that hired me. He fires a good TMV that challenged him, TSV quits, and reorganized all territories. Some may say this is necessary. But none of these changes are his idea. He’s leads through threats and intimidation. Not good for business. Has any other districts experienced this blind type of leadership?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nepotism at kci? no way? AA is a home genius - good ol' KM connection. Will to win will solve everything! Don't give critical feedback - shut up and do your job. Thank you sir! May I have another? It is what I signed up for.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that VP, FS still in Cleveland?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, there are others out there. My DM was the most negative rep in the company, bragged about quitting but couldn’t get hired elsewhere, probably because they NEVER sold anything to a hospital although they did try to take credit for their TM’s work. Also found out even as our peer they fed us nothing but lies and excuses for why they were kicked off the team under a previous RVP reign. Hasn’t gotten better since the promotion to DM. I would take 75% to plan vs never had a plan.