Increase in Covid cases….what will AH do?

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Aug 15, 2023 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seeing the data, there is an increase in Covid cases nationwide, though the media hasn’t started a scare yet. (Maybe closer to the election is their strategy) Now that it’s common knowledge that at least one GNE IC “lawyered up” about not taking the Vax and GNE backed off, I think if AH comes with “you must get a booster”, he’ll be met with a loud and clear message to “go pound sand”.

2. No one cares dude...go swig some ivermectin at your MAGA rally

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ivermectin? You mean that drug that was just quietly approved by the FDA for COVID? That one?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, people do care…dude. When you force people to inject a drug into themselves or lose their jobs, in the name of “protecting your fellow workmates”, and it’s complete BS about “stopping the spread of the virus if you’e vaccinated”…yes, dude…people do care.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The covid shot was truley a phase 1 study and literally only igh protected less than 10% of the population at 1st, then later on it protected 0%. It was a big lie. Ant the clinical data was crappy at best. And that goes for 50% of medicines we take today!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly scary that some of you folks are going out there repping a pharma company and selling drugs but have basic lack of scientific understanding. Education is important, y'all.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy/gal is a certified idiot. Hopefully whatever your job at Genentech is, it doesn't require that part of your brain with critical thinking skills.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is bill deblasio still offering a burger and fries to those who take the needle.. the fools who took it got played.

sucker born every second is more accurate

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is your education. RNA viruses like the flu and COVID mutate frequently. Flu vaccines are on average 30-40% effective and some years as low as 10% because by the time they make the vaccine for whatever strain is predicted it’s already mutated. Sound familiar? COVID is no different, we can’t chase strains. That mindset is literally the worst science I’ve ever seen. Teach people overall health and develop treatments for the high risk because vaccines are a weak approach at best.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are never going to be able to control people and re allocate federal funding to friends and pet projects with that attitude!

13. anon44532

anon44532 New Member

Are you an idiot?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cared. And I left.