India Pride

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 3, 2017 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Folks it's time we step up and show our customers here in the US all about Indian (India) Pride. The people that research and develop are products are hard working Indians who put a lot of effort in making high quality products for US patients. Yes we make money for ourselves and India, but we need to take this to the next level and promote the quality of India's products on each call.
    Let's show that we are all about supporting India and the people there.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you saying here? All pharmacy products sold in US meet FDA requirements. It Ian the patients who have brand preference. May be a few silly doctors too. But generics are preferred by payers. The problem on hand is indiscriminate price increases by many generic companies for no particular reason other than price gouging

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes my friend, you are speaking truth now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmm

Let's show the US some Inifuan pride ... are you serious ?

We license, steal, or slightly modify products to sell in the US and then with no innovation ( go ahead, try to name 1 SUN innovation), we jack up prices 10-20%.

And you're India-proud of that ?
    Get real.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All companies do that, once patent is invalid. No isssues there. The question is why should Sun products be treated anything more than generics?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, but that shouldn't compel someone to 'be proud' - how can anyone be proud to sell me-too or generic products ?

We were sold a different story coming here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not dispute your statement.