India- Why are American jobs moved?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jul 7, 2019 at 11:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truely an Anti-american company!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

considering it’s a Swiss based pharma company, why would you expect them to have loyalty to America?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! They are laughing all the way to the bank that Americans are stupid enough to pay so much for the same drugs that the rest of the world pays a fraction for.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am the VP of commercial. I got hired to move more jobs to india and hire only indian puppets and get rid of any strong talents. I think I already proved my value. I deserve a raise.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis will soon crash driven by the indian commercial team led by the new VP. All she has don so far is changing the name of commerical excellence to commericial acceleration. What a genius idea.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad people are finally waking up to how nationalistic many Indians can be. No one noticed or cared before because they were not in many positions of power before across corporate America. Now that they are, they only hire and promote their people, with a few scattered lower level token hires to throw HR or lawyers off the trail. And if it’s not that, they push and feel obligated to outsource to India, and they always make sure they pick an office near their home village or to a company a close relative works for.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This needs to be seriously looked at by HR and lawyers...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hohoho. get ready to pack up and go back to hyderaBAD!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are many unethical practices also being followed under CA, but the entire function is new and so as HR, who will report to whom.
    Novartis has become the worst ever company to work with lately. Recent restructuring brought all from Hyderabad mostly, who are extremely incapable but they are being hired just because US Pharma is 1.5 years delayed to finalise the structure by the incapable VP hired who has no significant success path in her career.
    Wondering if higher management is blinded to see it through.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any positions in the US under badhri will eventually go to India. It’s absolutely disgusting.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole new junk under Commercial Acceleration group is totally a waste. There are 1 or max 2 who are a good hire, rest doesn’t even understand the values and behaviours of Novartis. It surprised many if the US pharma EH campus has left any worth anymore and still this new garbage is managing to stay in the organisation. Wake up Vas, open your eyes LTs, and see what’s happening in this CA. Does Novartis still follow the strong BPO practice or this also has become a waste now?
    HRBPs are puppets of the VP, Whom to reach?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Many more are soon joining from HyderaBAD in upcoming months. They have made it little HyderaBAD. Wait and watch, stay frustrated but do not Speak up. HyderaBAD will continue to take all the jobs.
    Seems like Novartis has stopped its over claimed values of Diversity and Inclusion. Don’t worry, top management has been blinded to hire VP who was kicked out of Bayer’s pilot projects due to her lack of knowledge and intelligence but THE GREAT NOVARTIS leads hired her , seeing (don’t know what) potential.
    Big round of applause to the falling organisation- Novartis!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting. So the higher management is sleeping. Nobody has guts to talk about it and speak up? Does it mean, there are no talents left in the country, irrespective of any race???????
    Does finance team have forgotten about how huge the investment is, while bringing an international hire and that too from India?????
    I can smell a huge political game. Hire stupids and idiots while investing on them and live a comfortable life in Novartis because when they will be asked about their performances and results, they can have brainless servers to lick their feet.
    Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my dear fellows.
    Please do not waste your time here to put efforts and energy. Leadership team of Novartis is not going to read these comments.
    Enjoy your time.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...Voters, Investors, and Lawyers will read these comments here or some other venue and expose that Senior Leadership wants American customer dollars but doesn't want American employees or board members.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I highly doubt!!! Otherwise, this new VP and unethical silicon valley and external ( who are nor hired internally) might be already kicked. It is more than a year now. No significance achievement, rather a negative environment and damaging the decorum of the renowned name of Novartis, fake promises to the existing Novartis folks about promotions but just making them a dumba..* whereas higher positions and salaries to their near ones whom they are hiring from their previous orgs, moreover, they are being treated badly and threatened them by saying - “Pick the battles which you can win”
    Just because they have power due to incompetent VP whose blind support is with them. They are literally playing around with almost everything- company’s reputation, company’s funds & finances, existing Novartis folks - their positions, careers, and with the fake environment they have created, just to show them empowered enough to play with careers. Why they are bringing the feet licking non deserving people from their previous orgs, is just because nobody will stand against them as either some of them are hired just for this reason, or hired from Hyderabad so that they stay obliged and stuck due to visa complications they have.
    Why the hell nobody is raising it to higher management yet? Disappointing!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bharti is getting kicked out and reorg is coming. Her puppets will be removed with her all together.