Indiana

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2014 at 4:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Indiana group has been great. We have been stealing business left & right. The rep turnover is impressive. Keep it up!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

False

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW. What an impressive response. FALSE. This is an example of the effort you put in to your job. This is exactly why we are dominating your business. Where there is smoke, there is fire. The end is near. Get your resumes ready!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone take this job - other than pure desperation

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find this very interesting. I work in total joints in the Evansville/Owensboro markets and Arthrex is very strong there (part of the KY/TN territory). Is their market share outside my area that bad?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of these negative responses came from Mike White. What happened? Why are you so upset and spreading negative rumors?? Misery loves company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is selling foot and ankle ? Anyone?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, those carrying Acumed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean the guys that are hitting 9 of 10 product categories, 100% PTQ & leading the region? Yea, sounds like they need to be canned as soon as possible. Bet you are one of those "seasoned vets" they fired.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gary Dixner

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turnover is the word that comes to mind here.
    And who the hell is the 6' 8" guy just hired? Does he sell or just eat competitors ?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the scoop with all of the open positions in South Florida? Is there a hiring freeze in effect or do the never close out posted positions?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Indiana distributor is not hiring for positions in South Florida.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for a position with an Arthrex distributor as well, so what can I expect to make as far as salary, commission etc...Also...do they not give us benefits as far as medical insurance etc...thanks for any insight!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing with a distributor later this week. Can anyone tell me what to expect as far as pay, benefits, etc....Is it true the hire you as a 1099???? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arthrex is all 1099 reps...no bene's, no expenses, no travel reimbursement, and usually striaght 10% comm. Being 1099 sucks.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not always

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Mitek going direct

Mitek going to employee based sales force,no more distributors.What does this mean for sales.they could flip a ton of docs.... We should snatch em up.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Mitek going direct

Mitek SUCKS!!!