Indicted.

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Apr 9, 2019 at 7:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and there you have it.....same moves with Sublocade.... company run by trash

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um.... anyone foresee more layoffs coming???

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the plan is to drain the cash cow SSF, pay all these debts, (indictment means felony charges kids) people go to jail, sell any assets in sublocade and that my friends is the end of the story. Problem is sublocade isn’t very appealing since sales stink so bad

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scroll down to page 42 and 43 and it tells the full story.

That’s all folks!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Game, set, match!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are witnessing an Epic fail first hand.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Individual indictments coming?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The result of a bunch of inbred rednecks in SWVA not understanding the problem and looking to blame someone. Also AMW hometown.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh please ..... defending it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't read the details, did you? lol

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"here to help" baby, "here to help" as the lights are turned out on this English pos company, maybe everyone can go to Braeburn and help with their citizen petition for their new and improved Sublocade, who u be?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If u think Braeburn is the answer you’re crazy. They got outsmarted by Indivior and Indivior can’t get out of its own way. That doesn’t provide confidence

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW!! $3B and every patent forfeited with just 1 conviction out of the 28. That is harsh. Good luck

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indivior is a criminal company, period! That's based on my personal experience working there.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many former employees will testify in court against Indivior. You can do a survey to show the numbers.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t understand this. I have been at Indivior for many years. I have never been asked to do anything criminal. I told Drs not to dose too high bc of risk of diversion. I have always been about patient care. That is the message I always received from the company and my manager. You all are a bunch of bitter, ex employees.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot the two guys in east tenn and southeast ky that were CL of the year that are now gone but did their job bringing the company to its knees

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I believe you have not been asked to do with Drs; that doesn't mean other people were not told to do other bad things, such as changing records?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U were almost right. The person in ky was a girl not a guy. She was the ring leader. The other two just stooges