Individual rankings but everyone is ranked together???

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2021 at 10:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK didn’t get it right again. Comparing apples to oranges. Someone tell me they’re not ranking Account managers, full line, & adult all together for individual rankings?? Good gracious great balls of fire. Moronic

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No transparency... gsk not living it’s supposed core values yet again

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Fake

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‘and they aren’t basing you performance ratings on the rankings. They said that is one factor only in the decision. Still stays a kiss ass popularity contest.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This rank system believe or not minimizes Risk and liability. Litigation is costly, Gsk takes the safe path while sales reps suffer.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't wait!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite possible true. They will still look at “behaviors.” It is not a guarantee to get an A rating because you rank in the top decile. Numbers could be great and you get a C.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like the new ranking system, if done fairly. It always pissed me off when you saw the rep who wins and you know it was because of work someone else did.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Done fairly? How would that be determined? It has never happened in my 21 years with GSK.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If managers are given the ability to influence a ranking based on their intuition the case for fairness in ranking does not exist. Rankings should be heavily weighted based on numbers.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Just let the number speak

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I here yah about the numbers, but during a pandemic? Vaccines has to deal with all the timing issues with the coadministration of Covid vaccines. Getting a lot of pressure to find a way to still grow our vaccines, when cdc says you’re not supposed to coadminister with other vaccines for some time, especially considering two doses!! How do you measure amongst these external realities?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My FLL said, what's more important, no coadmin or your job?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my manager in the NW said the same. she told us shingrix can be given with a covid vaccine. give me a break. the mass immunization areas only have covid vaccines, how can they give shingrix at the same time. she said as soon as retailers have covid vaccines and medical groups have covid vaccine there will be no excuses to grow our sales thru co administration. she tells everyone that she is a nurse and she has experience with this. She also told us back in May, Arizona was immune to COVID. She sits in her white castle in Idaho.
    Save us!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would call a lawyer and GSK HR about your FLL comments that Shingrix can be coadministered with one of the COVID vaccines. Totally wrong. Not only should she be fired, should have legal action against her if true.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is so obvious that one person hates their VBU manager in the NW, and comes on cafe pharmacy complaining about her and posts her initials and name on every thread. If you hate her, get a new job. What are you trying to accomplish via cafepharma??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

doesn’t matter if we are all ranked against each other. Everyone has the Sam issues.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you read these threads for anything other than entertainment you get a life and take a chill pill. Comments posted made make me laugh. Truth or not the comments funny. Every company has it's problems. I've heard many reps who left GSK say that it's the same sort of stuff good or bad at the company they moved over to.