Individual rankings but everyone is ranked together???

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2021 at 10:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another one who wasted 21 years of their prime earning years on the path of least resistance. Easy? Yes! Productive? No, Lazy! Stuck in a dead end? Yep! 21 year delivery person. So pathetic and sad!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's more pathetic and sad that you feel the need to continually post the same idiotic themed response. You're a moron, and it's pathetic that you do not know that you're pathetic.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at the same rate. Some states/communities are more aggressive than others. Retail pharmacies won’t have time to give any other vaccines while they are stressed giving Covid ones. Even if is someone due for a non Covid vaccine. So how are you going to really rank us against all the different scenarios?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We talk about "evidenced based" medicine. Looking at evidence to draw conclusions. Look at the GSK board on Cafe Pharma. Look at all the activity on a daily basis. How many positive posts are there? How many honest general questions and observations are there? Now look at Gileade, Genzyme, Regeneron, smaller biotech and oncology companies, etc etc. There is a major culture problem at GSK. I will be retiring in a few years and am holding on waiting for a severance package. If I could do things over I would have left 15 years ago. My mistake. If I may offer a little advice. For those of you who have 10+ years left to work, you should be seeking other opportunities outside GSK. It will not get better. here. Yes, it's a job and pays well. But you will have to endure a lot of crap dished out by a horrid leadership team. Life is too short. As I come towards the end of my career I can say that I made a good living but it came at a cost. Unnecessary stress dished out by poor managers and the company at large. Limited career advancement opportunities. I sacrificed my dignity and compromised my personal code of ethics daily..still do. All to keep a job. Could have and should have left long ago. Don't make the mistakes I've made. Best of luck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By far the most accurate post on this board. Thank you for your honesty.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the over paid uber eats driver. Ha ha ha.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At GSK all of us...ALL OF US..lie each and every day! Did you really make the calls you claim? All 8 of them? Really? Did you really pass your annual certifications without cheating? Do you really put in an 8 hour day? Everyday? Do you? The company has created an environment which forces us to lie. I even lie to myself. I try to justify the 4 hours of work I do by saying that I put in extra hours at night answering emails and prepping for the next day. When in reality we only get about 5 emails per day of which only 2 may require us to actually take action. This is a house of cards folks and we are all playing the game. Then when layoffs come we act surprised. Let's be honest, we are all liars taking advantage of a broken system and company. So ashamed!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very noble but you lack perspective; the average GSK corporate schmuck gets less done than you do, and in fact is at best neutral and more likely detrimental to the business. Lighten up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not a rep, dumb ass, and you are not intelligent. Ha ha ha. You're a tool.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Impossible to disagree. These days we see about 3 customers per day. Lunches are the only real way to have a dialogue. Our salaries are phat and the cost of a rep with all the perks and benefits is about 250K per year. We have a week off at xmas plus countless days off which don't include sick days. Thank the lord above people! Enjoy it now before the flame out. We will all become Senyos reps within the next 3 years. We are way overpaid for what we do. You don't see it do you? You are so deep into the lying game you even lie to yourselves. You actually believe you are more important than you actually are. Just look at your colleague to your left. Now to your right. Wold you hire them? LMFAO!! Hell no! What skill set do they have? They can smile and spout off a verbatim? Seriously, what skill do they or you really have? Accounting / CPA? Finance / investment banking? IT / Coding? Hell, you don't even have the credentials to be a Medical Assistant making $15 per hr. How many of you have an MBA? If you do and you are still a rep you should be ashamed. As I said, the end is near so enjoy the last stop on the gravy train. Train arrives within the next two years. Choo Choo!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds like a lame excuse. Get prepared buttercup because it is about to happen.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The USS GSK
    [​IMG]

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever you are doesn't matter, you are at GSK! Ha ha ha ha ha, LOSER!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't work for GSK, but spend innumerable amounts of time following and posting on the board. Only a dumb ass would not realize that their obsession is the quintessential definition of a "loser." You are probably mad because reps make more than you or your were not hired by GSK, so you have a vendetta. I bet that you drink Natural Ice and regale your friends with stories of how you got into mom's Peach Schnaps. You, obviously, have the maturity of a thirteen-year-old as you type in all caps and incessantly use an interjection for laughter like you sent a text message full of emojis. You're an idiot, and as you were told before "you're not intelligent." You need to practice. Come back when you have more imaginative insults and not this antiquated verbosity that you keep spewing from your wholly under-educated brain.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know it’s happening and its not an excuse. It could even benefit me tremendously. Just saying it’s not a good time to go to this ranking and goal setting based on so many external factors, regardless of how good any rep performs.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom line GSK wins. We could all smash our goals and bring in more business for the company, and they still decile a bottom percentage which get squat! But thanks for bringing in the business!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If offered the package, TAKE IT!!! This will be the last time GSK offers the 2 wk for years worked. GSK is going to a standardized severance package moving forward. 1 week per year worked maxing out at a total of 6 months worth of severance. Additionally, severance packages via layoff will be a rarity. The company had consultants review the severance policy and deemed it too generous. Amazing when you think about it. As attrition happens positions will be filled by contract reps. This includes Nucala, Benlysta, Vaccines and HIV divisions. This new policy will take place beginning late 2021. We / you will all be receiving a revised severance policy notification this summer. So, if placed on a PIP, take the money. How do I know all of this? I just took the severance package and had long discussions with HR. Any of you can call our HR department and verify. Best of luck!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that's what i told her

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This same shit was posted on December 29th 2010!! Over 10 years ago!!! See below:

GSK cafepharma says 2011 will have a severance package cut and it will be only 1 week per year of service. Can anyone confirm this? If it is so, some people are gonna be REALLY unhappy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck off