Indivior is such a Spooky and Scary place to work that.....

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Oct 26, 2018 at 3:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. . . even Michael Myers and Freddy Krueger are Terrified to work here!!! Maybe because even they know their careers will end up in the graveyard!

BOOO !!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s so scary that so few ABMs & CLs have made the transition to SP rep/manager vs Retail rep/manager. Can’t keep working like you did when you were selling Film. New job- -new set of skills.
    ABMs need to step up....coach more, hold people accountable to their goals & help them decide if they want to step up or step out. Specialty sals isn’t for everyone....it’s a stressful pain the the a**. Don’t torture yourself if you’re not into it or if you don’t enjoy it. It’s not going back to the way it was.....so don’t hope for that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Home office needs to step up and get rid of f ups like JP, P K, and above all else V. V has no business in that job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be more SLASHING of Indivior employees if Sublocade sales don't increase soon. More than all the SLASHING in the "Halloween" and "Friday the 13th" franchise movies combined!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a nightmare that I was in the Amityville Horror House. But then I woke up and found myself at HQ in Richmond. That is when the real nightmare began!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So funny!! Stfu. You’re running out of material fat girl

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

winner winner chicken dinner
    stfu my ace and its spelled with 2 ss

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's still spooky

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest