Indivior is toast

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Nov 9, 2019 at 1:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This must be a former employee. It’s crazy how obsessed former employees stay after they leave. CP is 95% former peeps posting.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know hey old/ex employees still check Cafepharma.... because we loved this company and it still hurts to see what this company has become. We believed we where helping people and loved our jobs.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Majority of us here still do. It’s unfortunate a small majority create so much negatively and drama.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just resigned for a much better opportunity. Won't be coming back to this board - got better things to do. Good luck to everyone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an ex-employee it is quite amusing to see how Indivior evolves. If you escaped a burning building you would turn around to watch what happens. It is also amusing to see the lack of logic or humility in how employees are treated.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an ex-employee it is quite amusing to see how Indivior evolves. If you escaped a burning building you would turn around to watch what happens. It is also amusing to see the lack of logic or humility in how employees are treated.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Current management doesn't believe in treating people well, except for their gsk buddies. I'll be damned if I'm going to work myself into poor health for these stuffed shirts. If they're so good why did gsk let them go?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk to some of the GSK people when MJ was there and you will find out. He got "pushed out." He has no talent in his field. He talks a good talk though. People hire people like themselves. Nuff said.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nuff!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're still standing...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we are. Progress through pandemic. Patients’ lives matter.