Inept leadership in the NBU

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 29, 2018 at 8:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZD director bout’ to get fired!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Chuckie gonna do the firing??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt it

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NBU problems lie not with management but a lazy bloated sales force! Work 8 hours per day like the rest of Shire!! Y'all are LOSERS!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whaaaa. I hate my job and am jealous of sales. WHAAAAAAA

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It blows my mind how you can have negative MS and negative Volume growth and have a GA above 110%.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask Natalie in Macon, GA. She has been a master at that process for years. I think her friends at corporate have something to do with her numbers not making any sense though

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Message to NBU reps: A successful salesperson individualizes the product benefits for each customer. They don't use a script of features but do effectively communicate the patient VALUE for each feature. In addition, the successful salesperson is never out worked by competition. If competition makes a 5:30PM call, the successful salesperson will be talking to the doctor at 6:00PM. Saturday calls are the norm for the high achieving sales representative. Being #2 is NEVER acceptable to the successful salesperson. God Bless!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks marketing. You have no idea what you are talking about.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound exactly like leadership. Never done a damn thing in sales but you’re now the expert. Try reading another book.

Finally for anyone to believe what you say it has to be financially lucrative. Nobody is going to go the extra mile when Shire does everything in their power NOT to pay you. For example the peds and adult thing. Get the comp right and sales will work very hard. Keep on not rewarding people for what they do and you get the current situation or worse. Let’s remember that it’s leadership that has everything to gain in this merger. Sales people have no stock options, no big bonus if this goes through. All we have to look forward to is possibly being fired. Since you guys get your reward when the deal is final, we will take our reward now and not work this summer. #nbusummer

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The world ocean and all waterways, including lakes, rivers, and wetlands (collectively, blue space) cover 71% of our planet. Keeping them healthy, clean, accessible, and biodiverse is critical to human health and well-being! We at Shire believe in water!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And while at this company, you are under it!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. We are drowning in bad leadership and ideas.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much negativity on this thread! I think we should all give a big hand to my pals MR and KG!! They have done so many wonderful things for the NBU and helped push this fantastic product into the hands of many patients that absolutely needed another formulation of AXR to manage their symptoms.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grow your business and get ranked below and paid less than someone who doesn't. Completely mindblowing.

Get your attorney ready if there are ever performance based layoffs.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

”get your attorney ready”. Let me guess, another Democrat “victim?” Any car accidents lately, or better yet, slip and “falls” at the neighborhood Wal-mart. Boo-hoo

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s exactly right! Doesn’t matter if I’m Dem or Rep or whatever... what does matter is equal pay and fair pay!!!

This IC plan is none of those!

Losing share for these Ped Reps should be unacceptable since it’s their TOP PRIORITY! Yet hey making all the $ while losing all the share

Let’s see a chart that shows the average bonus payout for ped rep v adult rep.

It is not a level playing field; however the reps didn’t create this..
    It all needs to be reset

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so wise, whiny snowflake.