Inflammation Expansion

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2020 at 6:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yessssss - more please

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ra will be a challenge. Sad to see the number of small Acquisitions not pan out. This drug a lot invested now this. Start looking for next position.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fortunately for those with RA, they can do just fine without a new drug that turns your spunk toxic. Gilead has lost its Midas touch. Why aren’t we hearing about the lives be saved by remdesivir?? Just another stop gap until a real therapeutic comes along, then it will be “see ya”. Time to spend more billions to find another novel candidate.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are they saying to all of the new people they just hired? Such a long interview process to have this happen. Are they going to try and have you focus on another therapeutic area?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There aren’t any Pharmasett’s out there waiting for a buyout

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because of their focus on diversity, to most they are saying adios, late’ sucka, or a long chick like explanation as to why they gots to go.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad to see this happen to ANY drug company. Gilead treated us "verbal" new hires with honor and upmost respect that I will forever be grateful! Hopefully, my RD keeps his job. If not, I know he will be a great asset to any company and I would LOVE to work for him someday in the future.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second this! My hiring manager was a class act.

Does anyone know any details about possible Remdevisir salesforce hiring?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about it this way. It is only being used for current Covid patients, is not FDA approved, so nope, no hiring.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told that was a possible plan and that they would still want me because I was so good. I am flattered but when I think about it for any length of time, I am really happy I don't have to deal with hospital pharmacies any more. Most simple minded, cost silo mentality bunch in all of health care. I am still crying because I could have knocked filgo out of the park.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like with your knowledge of this disease space you would have really knocked it out of the park!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, yes, I am certainly the finest rep I have ever met

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inflam or FlimFlam?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great News! Fingo approved in Europe and Japan today, look for it to be approved in USA in early 2021!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it was a CRL. Earliest we can get it is 4th quarter 2021, but keep up the enthusiasm.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can totally attest to the big-pharma BS at Amgen. Trust me.... it's everything the poster claims. They don't chase business they literally chase a "call plan". It's ridiculous & totally counter-productive.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you come here you will chase a call plan. SB came from Amgen. He is all about the metrics. Managers will call you why you can’t meet you call goals, who are you kidding it’s big Pharma here. Old Gilead is long gone..

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Current Apex rep here, just looking around. I can state for fact that at Amgen, we don't care at all how the product is doing so long as we make our call plan. In fact, they don't even tell us how the product is doing nationally. We just work the call plan.

I fake about 5 Engage calls a week. I just send the invite to a burner account that I set up the morning of the call. Funny, cause I let it run for about an hour and my DM, RSD and above think from the metrics they see that I am getting good engagement. Complete BS.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That approach would not work here. If you do not hit sales results then you will be in the needs improvement buck, and on the watch list. People who have falsified calls are gone from the company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work here, in Oncology. I fake calls all the time. Everyone who works in oncology at any company fakes calls.