Inflectra

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2017 at 5:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real Leaders admit their mistakes! They truly OWNIT. That's not what we have.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lower is better!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? How long do you think this franchise can last when we're not even coming within 5% of covering costs? Update your resume or don't even bother putting PFE on it if we're gone in less than a year.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should have come it cheap instead of nickle and diming. That would have blown out the volume, still made a ton of money and set the tone for future launches. But nooo let's get greedy. Small discount is not enough for most customers to think about it. Course if leadership had actually ever talked to customers or field people they would know that. Now we are stuck implementing their mistakes cuz it's too far down the road. Get ready for ..... Selling Skill training (and PIP) because that's what the problem must be - our selling skills stink.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of you will be making far less than your previous jobs. Good luck hitting the IC goals with crap coverage and greedy contracting strategies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The grass isn't greener over there???? Well it really couldn't happen to a nicer gal!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're all heading to the exist before they show us the door. Who's gone now and where did they/she go? I just don't see Leadership letting us launch a second product after this disaster!! Too much at steak for Diem.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You losers are talking about layoffs already. You either:

1. Are bitter that you didn't get a job with this group
    2. Are a J&J rep who is scared
    3. Were hired but in way over your head

If you know anything about launching a drug, then you know how it should scale over time. Meeting goal is all that matters. Bunch of cry babies.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This launch crashed on the launch pad!!! We all know it. BTW generic launches don't scale. If you have actually been out in the field you would know it's all about the price. Can you tell us how we are going to meet goal when the 1st Q over and we're at about 2% to goal!?!?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. You are either a clueless DM with this group or are pretending to know what you are talking about. In either case you are clueless.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When reps start talking about their business unit like this, doomsday is usually the outcome. I've seen it all before several times.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As one Rhuem told me. The difference in the GPO clinic price between Inflectra and Remicade is "chump change" after end of year rebates from Janssen are factored in.

Good going PFE!

Nice launch!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

time for Pfizer to revert to its normal comfort zone. It will become more and more primary care like and move experienced Pfizer "leaders" into the group. Anyone brought in who understands this market will be marginalized or outcast as lacking aligility.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate to say it but the above comments are correct. The plans have already been put into action and will be implemented in September to give the new leadership the 4th Qtr to get the ball rolling for 2018 when the third competitor hits the market. The branded teams is going to show you how to sell the heck out of this product!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

September?

Aww man. Can't I squeeze 12 months out of this dumb ass gig?
    :(

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep that price high boys and we will stay at 0% market share! Makes you wonder if they didn't want to sell anything until the 3rd entrant to begin with. Dumbest shit ever.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst launch I've ever been involved with. Keep those dumb ass tableau reports coming on Fridays with the gusher of sales on those reports!

Haw Haw Haw!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is funny, but it is also the Expected Pfizer behavior. When you don't understand a market or if it doesn't look just like the typical Rx primary care market, come up with a stack of reports. RMs and DMs will show "action orientation" by " slicing and dicing" data to make it look like their primary care comfort zone. Focus will be on calls and entering them after each call. Forget trying to understand a different business, force the square peg into the round hole.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The complete and utter stupidity and lies on this site is off the charts. When you see things like "generic launch" & "2% to goal", you know it's time to stop viewing a thread. Why does this site attract such angry people who post complete BS??? What is the point? I'm done.