Inflectra

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2017 at 5:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait till sharp investors start asking about Inflectra stock at wholesalers...don't stuff those channels Pfizer, don't do it!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the reason for this drug Inflectra to exist?

To provide a lower cost alternative to the reference biologic it is similar to. And is it providing a lower cost that GPO's Providers and payers find value in?

NO!
    Did Pfizer launch this drug effectively?

NO!
    Did Pfizer underestimate the company who sells the reference biologic's response to inflectra's introduction to into their market space?

YES!
    And what are the results? Disgraceful sales results several months post-launch.

And a loss of about 50% of commercial payer access. Woo Hoo!

Tell me about the B.S. in my statements.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spent 15 years selling Remicade through the KOLs. A top one referred me to Scandinavia's experience when the generic was introduced. They beat Remicade by over 25%, grabbed a chunk of marketshare, and then held on as the price dropped, still raking in the money. I explained this to the Hospira hiring team but it is obvious no one listened. Now with the new generic on the way you have lost your chance. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of arrogant big – Pharma executives whose real focus is on squeezing out people to cut costs, instead of implementing a proven strategy

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn...that is old news. You seem surprised.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Pfizer has a nice robust pipeline of other biosimilars that they can bring to the market ustilizing their "best in class" launch of Inflectra. Haw Haw Haw!!!
    What's up with Retashit?
    Crickets on that one lately.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer marketing doesnt want you're input no matter what your experience. They know it all and they are always right. period. And when the product doesnt do well, its your fault for not being a good sales rep. Never mind they gave you crap to work with.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate you Pfizer!

You sold me a bill of goods and got me to leave my other crappy pharma job by telling me the grass will be greener over here selling Itsuckstra!

Well, it's like selling sh*t scented air fresheners!

Thanks a bunch!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch.