Info on Trinity Elite

Discussion in 'Orthofix' started by Anonymous, Nov 24, 2014 at 3:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm about to have this in my bag.

Who are going to be my biggest competitors in this market? And is this a specialty product or is this a standard in the OR?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's used most by ENTs

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would most certainly spend a good deal of time prospecting your lower-volume primary care offices

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would I do this?!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They'll be the ones willing to take cash to use it...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wanted to know the same thing, what do most surgeons use? is Trinity that much better than the others.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. The simple answer is you are asking a hospital to pony up an additional 2k over the top of a standard DBM. The handling characteristics suck b/c the minute you add BMA or local bone etc the handling goes down the drain. Not to mention the prep that is involved. Let's keep going, you know have additional competitors that are trying to get into the space to protect the dura and the ever present gold standard iliac crest tap. new technologies allow for better results with BMA and challenge the over the top charges w Trinity.

Just saying. Comments?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol love this thread

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No studies, no facts, no white papers, no insurance reimbursement.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone selling this stuff? I'm not getting much out of it. We're getting good reimbursements but not many want to change over.

Who are you going through that's not reimbursing?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're not getting any reimbursement and you must not be in the business bcz if you were you would know that hospitals are eating the cost.