Ingram's Legacy

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Dec 15, 2016 at 12:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many hot cut from Garrett Ingram's team?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a start, Garrett is gone

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have worked with Garrett a bit and found her to be focused and diligent in meeting the goals set by a tough, foreign management team. Its easy to sit behing a keyboard and spew your puke, but be fair. Its not easy -no matter who you are- to work under the Frenchman. Period. I commend her for professionally navigating though the changes dropped on her lap.
    The good thing for Garrett is that she is experienced, soiled and will generally succeed in anything she puts her mind to. Can the same be said for any anonymous spewer of internet vitriol witnessed here at the rag called CafePharma?
    Merry Christmas to you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice supportive post.
    Please explain Garrett's sudden departures from previous employers?
    Pfizer, Novo, BMS

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an agency member who worked with Garrett, she was quite horrible! What you see on the surface isn't the person underneath. She treated the team with the utmost disrespectful and demeaning attitude. She was as fake, as fake can be. Garret was an empty shell of understanding managed markets from a true policy and customer perspective. She tossed her problems for others to solve. The issue is the French don't like the truth and lies, plus deception can only carry you so far.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent point! Garrett is supposed to be an experienced market access executive with a focus in diabetes. My recollection is Exubera was a disaster for Pfizer, Novo is now essentially locked out with payers, BMS sold off its diabetes business, and lets not forget our own Afrezza or " don't fear the tier".

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lose your hate, brother. Its Christmas time.
    Again, Merry Christmas.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another liberal that confuses fact for bigotry, racism, and hate. Stop the ignoring the fact that great leaders stand up to the status quo and help lead transformation. They don't just move from company to company only to line there own pockets. They actually get things done and are effective. I know the truth hurts, but please except it for the reality it represents. Garrett was always out of her league and now she's done.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Garrett, is that you posting on Cafépharma about how great you are again? Actions speak louder than your shallow, empty words.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was pitiful. Big talker and full of it . No accomplishments anywhere she's been.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a card carrying Republican. A Reagan fan, in fact.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is you Garett! I thought it sounded like you talking yourself up again!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is very unfair!
    I witnessed the outstanding team Garrett lead that was extremely successful launching Victoria. Many of those people have since been promoted to leadership positions at Novo due in large part to their participation on Garretts team. Garrett is both a visionary and an accomplished leader!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's getting so thick on this thread I need some boots to wade through the BS

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank the agency as they did the work. Garrett just took credit for their thinking.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, that's what Garrett spreads best.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So she was responsible and predicted the loss of two contracts with Express Scripts for both Victoza and Novolog. No wonder she ran with such great vision and accomplishment.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Garrett's a train wreck everywhere she goes. Forget Novo, just look at CVS’s decision to knock our own Lantus and Toujeo off its 2017 preferred formulary. She clearly doesn't know what she's doing whether it be Pfizer, Novo, BMS, or here. She talks a big game, but her ineffectiveness is why she's gone along with her friend Anne W.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, "I ran hospitals"