Injectafer Sales Force... Here We Go Again!

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Aug 25, 2019 at 10:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HO here:

So if any of you have been paying attention. RD’s are asking their DM’s to ride along again to evaluate the reps in their current and new roles.

They saved a certain portion of reps into the roll over injectafer positions, however after reps have been promoting the drug there have been some heavy hits to the Injectafer brand.

The brand is facing a class action lawsuit. Patients are having complications with post infusion and doctors can not justify this burden. Too much liability for the doctor especially when safer options are available.

Due to this unfortunate set back another realignment will be made Jan 8, 2020.

Don’t believe me? There will be an incentive “contest” coming up which Managment will use to filter the territories out. Survival of the fittest.

Good luck.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh crap! How many reps do you think they will keep on this sales force after January realignment?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will repackage the drug and sell them off. Other drugs in the pipe. Not every drug in the pipeline will be a cash cow. Figure 1 out of 10 will be gold. Back to the drawing board for DSI.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They can’t sell off the iron bc they don’t even own it ... in licensing agreement with Vifor

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will they pull it?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct they do not own it, but they’ve have a clause in their contract as an assignor in the event it doesn’t work out to be a beneficial venture. They can assign the contract over to another company for a fee.

So they can repackage their portfolio and sell off to another company.

Stay strong injectafer team! Update those resumes plenty of jobs out there!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

none of you know jack about the contract

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This ass clown talks a good game but is full of shit, must be Siegel looking to stir the shit

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Siegel is the worst. Pompous know it all who likes to criticize everyone and everything to make himself look good especially if he has an audience.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hearing the same rumblings in our main office. I’m sure there will be a better product coming out and you may get transferred. Don’t quote me on it but that’s what they usually do to help you guys out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i cant believe that fat arse is still allowed around. What a crew you have there.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Super quiet at the injectafer side of business. I honestly feel trapped now and will have a lot of explaining to do on my resume.

This is a shit product and everyone knows it. What a complete flunk.

Managers don’t know any better and just robot mouth from the top down. There is absolutely no direction in this company.

Wonder how many law suits it gonna take for everyone to wake up. We’ve been all sold a lie. A big fat lie.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you waiting to get laid off?!?!?!?!? Find another job!!! DSI cannot last much longer!!!! Why do reps wait until the last minute??? You all know that DSI is in trouble, so start looking!!!!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy shit how many ! And ? are you going to use. Are you 15?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be a 25% reduction in US-SF. Management will continue to test and adjust sales force accordingly. When we have a good product usually the sales force is around 150+. As you can see, not the case here.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you know!?!?

17. What a ridiculous statement. Good products = 150+
    Obvious you are from AMAG trying to get a better understanding of our sales force size.
    If you want to know, just ask.
    If that’s not the case you are a fool... multiple products that are blockbusters have sales forces that are well above 150 as do multiple products with less than 90.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No , the poster was right . The product does $10 million or so a week it hit that back 2.5 years ago with 70 AR reps .

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical of DSI. promote idiots into positions that have no impact on people and the business.