Injectafer Sales Force... Here We Go Again!

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Aug 25, 2019 at 10:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My god Anton this board is sick! Rub Palmolive on my neck sweet Serb

2. Georgette

Georgette Guest

Sick Anton...please sling a few Pizzas for the Arlington ladies love u sweet subgum

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Considering a position as DM, what’s the culture like here? Met with KS last week for a f2f, I didn’t get a great vibe but I’m thinking maybe it was just a bad 1st impression. Thanks for any serious input

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi serious here, thank you for your question. First, I applaud you for coming to such a reputable site to get critical information about your career. Good for you. Tell the hiring manager, we like half wits so you are already close to securing a role. Second, read the posts. Clearly see how happy staff are, how much they believe in leadership and our cars are OK too. Only word of advice is don’t smell my beard, ever. KW

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Critical? Lol, I don’t think so bitch. This person probably has lots of offers unlike you. Actually CP is a great place to go to see the magnitude of scum in an organization. Pretty heavy here. Hopefully for them, they declined. Low IQ Low Class shit goes on here. Keep looking

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come join us the subgum is tasty

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salty and smooth, a nice vanilla shake

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there any good reasons to join this salesforce?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we don’t have any products, INJ is another company and in ONC we let AZ do the work. if you have ONC experience we really overpay and ask for a sign on bonus. pretty much spend my days at gym, occasional lunch no pressure

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious here- The answer is "the hell if any of us know" and that's not trolling, it's just honesty. We haven't heard anything from anyone regarding the future of our role, It's been stated that we are not being rolled in to sell the drugs in the pipeline that will follow 8201 and historically speaking we haven't been given a real opportunity to interview (there are exceptions to that, however).

There are better companies to work for and advance in, and there are worse. Just understand, no one knows what things look like for us going forward with a Pfizer competitor coming to market and changes in the reimbursement landscape, with our #1 competitor going generic soon as well.

Good luck in whatever you do.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's pharma. RD's feed the BS own to the DM's and the crappy DMs pass it down to their reps, the good DMs filter out the BS and keep reps focused on making money. Work life balance is great, as most reps do a lunch and MAYBE a breakfast and fill the rest of the day with "promotional drops" and keep it all 8-4 or 9-3

Call the reps at the top of the sales rankings and if they're honest, 50% or more are there because of a contract being won that they had little or nothing to do with. Call they reps at the bottom, and they are either bad at understanding the buy and bill process and the landscape, or they aren't getting credit for accounts that they should be. I've been here 12 years, so I'm sticking around until they lay me off, but hoping they'll give us a real chance at promotion into Oncology but won't cry if they don't... It's a job I use to feed my family. Nothing noteworthy about it, like 98% of pharma gigs

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe baby needs a diaper change and a new goat

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

these scumbags think they can put a bandaid on the reporting issues and just correct October-December and the current quarter going forward? What about the rest of the year last year? My IC had been off for a full year. The issues didn’t just start in October. Don’t fall for this, people.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you bet we do! You don’t like it? Too dam bad and feel free to resign. when you perform perfect so will we!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Resign these nuts

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the VPs learned from the old VPs. Just make it up

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who needs to learn stuff like this? why the hell should we care about 5 people complaining? leave already

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sit tight, snowflake. Won’t be long at all.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good news. Soon you’ll all be gone and won’t have to worry about IC. maybe start worrying about your job fool

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership is sick and tired of people like you, you all complain yourself right out of a job. See ya suckah!!!