Innocutis -

Discussion in 'Dermatology' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2011 at 4:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happen to the message boards on Innocutis? Why were they taken down?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They went out of business!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? Chuck, Pinto, Alba? Formula for success one would think? If so I can't say I am surprised. Chuck was or is in way over his ability and knowledge. Buddies only go so far. Eventually you have to be a able to run a business.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not only are we not out of business but doing well and others are joining us.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

still in business and doing well. not surprised. great work from great team. Pinto gets zero credit for this.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What jokes for mgmt

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give me some info here? Im interviewing and have heard and read bad things from even back in JSJ days?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I just made the biggest mistake of my young career. Words can not describe this place accurately. BEWARE. Do not make the same mistake I made and several others, stay away!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you made such a 'Mistake' just leave. I am new here and heard best comp plan ever last week. Great company. Fun people. Rewarding environment. I hope to grow my career here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya best party place ever dude. All the booze I can drink its
    Great man. The above poster was a person that interviewed
    And didn't get this kick ass job. I know that for a fact.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea right best place to work? if your into the micro manage nonsense, the LACK of truth they tell reps, homework and constant travel and work on off hours (that we dont get paid for) NOW ISNT THAT AGAINST THE LAW (labor laws gentlemen) tracking on the weekends and holidays?
    not to mention they drink there profits away at meetings and cut budgets.

YES SIGN ME UP, not! dont ever consider this company that will soon be sold or under

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

must be hiring all new reps? Turn over is HORRIBLE! wonder why

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New reps, no.. I have 7 yrs exp and I got an 89k base..

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW, pay "new reps" more, and try to keep turn over down? please what a joke

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

interviewing for this company, can anyone offer any suggestions and maybe how the management style is for small pharma at this company?
    I have only big pharma experience. The salary is high mid to high 80's with an "UN CAPPED" bonus.
    Sounds to good to be true, whats the catch?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHOEVER FED YOU THAT BULLSHIT I WOULD RETHINK YOUR DECISION. THATS OUT RIGHT ALL LIES
    G LUCK SUCKA

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its just md stirring.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base salary range? Pay per script they said. Anyone know the details?products doing well? Coverage descent? Greatly appreciate any honest feedback

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all lies products ok, coverage sucks, ask about turn over? why so many reps leave? makes you think huh
    if it was so great why would reps leave, if money was so great why would reps leave

do your homework before you come here

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whos md