Innovo Pharmaceuticals in East Windsor, NJ

Discussion in 'Industry Rumors' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2013 at 9:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any feedback on Innovo Pharmaceuticals formerly of South Brunswick and now in East Windsor? Are they a good company to work for?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More scam compounding me too make a quick buck bullshi@.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I JUST INTERVIEWED WITH INNOVO.I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE MANAGER AND COMPANY.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got an email back from an internal recruiter.

Company car/gas card/corp card from a compounding pharmacy?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

had my second interview. Again, more physical exploring, but I was ok with it. This time, my butt was toyed with. He said, I will get a 3rd interview. wish me luck!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have a promising pipeline, and they have a niche in the pharmaceutical and vetinarian space.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Already laying off... company is garbage.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This joke of a company already went thru layoffs last Friday, they cut 1/3 of their derm sales force... When being recruited, the managment team lied about how good coverage was and said it was 85-90% and it really is lucky to be 50% in any given territory... All of their scam compounds are old generics just repackaged and overpriced... Stay far away from this place...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Innovo is the biggest joke and farce in the compounding industry. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. They RUIN LIVES!!!!They blatantly lied about coverage, bonuses, and had their first sales mgr resign within the first 2 months. Now laid off several reps after 4 months.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything will work out we merge with another pharmacy to help us overcome the lack of credibility we already have. Stop believing the lies and run anywhere but here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"From the bottom of my heart" = lying, spinning the truth and cheating. Nothing is as it appears. That's the ugly truth.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drinking the kool-aid. SP is honest, SL is a professional HR director. My manager works with me at least every two weeks. I work everyday from 8-5.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*UPDATE* if you are going to resign. You must give 30 days notice or they will find you in breach of contract and will not pay vacation days or bonus. Apparently, they lost the second employee agreement we signed. This company is a joke. SINKING SHIP!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dermatology division is gone except for a few. Scumbags!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the bottom of my heart, FU! You really shouldn't include your own family when spitting out your pile of lies. You are disgrace and that my friend will be your legacy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing scarier than that statement is you in a half shirt

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watching it crumble and the amount of money wasted makes me giggle

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It must be hard that ur man tossed ur garbage ass out to upgrade to a supermodel. Ur just sad because ull never have love:( Don't be a hater doll. It makes you more pathetic than u are.

Love, Titanium

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy the delusional life you live, your day is coming, cough and cold is such a stellar business plan, jokes on you ahole! Supermodel huh, dumbass!