Innovo Pharmaceuticals in East Windsor, NJ

Discussion in 'Industry Rumors' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2013 at 9:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are so miserable in your life it's hysterical to me. And you might want to stop daydreaming about another woman's man on a Saturday night!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kind of creepy that this person is looking up someone else's husband on FB. What a loser

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think what everyone is losing sight of, is that this a work blog designed to discuss work related issues. The person who wrote that poem is using social media for therapy which is sad. What's more important is that children may have access to the website and imagine how they would feel reading something like that about the father that they love. It's very telling " got the house, the car the kids". The priorities of this person are house and cat first, then children. You didn't put them first here either when you decided to embarrass them on a work website. Anyone who would approve of this behavior is just as bad as the person who wrote it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most importantly, the brown people are bad people who have a joke company Accelis and will continue to have poor vulnernable souls join a bad organization with no future. You should have done your due diligence folks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can we talk about work related issues since we have nothing to sell and I am bored collecting a pay check for doing nothing? I still wonder why I am still here. I am one of the dumb ones i guess.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do I work at this dumb place called Accellis?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you aren't working and just collecting a paycheck, speak for yourself. The rest of us are working hard. The company will be better off replacing you with someone that will do their job

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Work hard doing what you dumbass? I dont stock shelves of a crappy over priced out of season product.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate my job! Thank you for the cash!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another month come and gone with nothing to do while getting paid for it, its becoming a great gig after all.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are still laughing you failed Innovo losers and doing such great work at the joke called Accellis.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was happy to recently hear that the last good rep left, only the sad ones remained!

13. Any growth for innovo in 2015?

Which insurance do they actually get paid by. Any left to cash rape?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"How awesome is this post, no idea who did it"

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your asking about growth? This place continues to bleed money! Watch it all go away soon. Cough and cold, I love it. They have nothing to sell, they stock shelves, its funny shit.

16. Must have a lot of people "working" there on the back end

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mass layoffs yesterday. So glad I got out when I did... company is a joke, management is the punchline...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's very sad for these people. Some of them have families to care for. I'm hearing close to a dozen nurses and call center, as well their only shipper, their only pharmtech assistant (dishes and things), and at least one pharmacist.

This thread of posts is just horrible. Everyone posting such hateful and personal things should be ashamed. Bringing up a person's ethnic background in a negative way only shows what a miserable person you are.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love how all are anonymous. If you have so much to say, Id yourself and stop using riddles. If what you say is the truth then stop ding and use the real names or initials.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's an interesting piece of advice coming from an "anonymous guest".