inside mole....

Discussion in 'Zyber Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI we are being bought out.... watch your back, layoffs soon.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF!? I haven't even received my study materials yet - when will this be announced?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure about that? i heard they are getting ready to sign an agreement with another company for a copromote

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no layoffs. just hired 25 more reps around country. doing better than ever have and my commission checks are bigger than ever. whoever said layoffs or buyouts is completely wrong and knows nothing. i have been here longer than most here and i have heard that same kind of garbage talk since the begininng but we keep on getting better. thanks for keeping us going..............

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the new commission structure this will help out each of the sales reps. Upper mang should get off cafepharma and think the medicaid issue through. Its good to see the reps take a hit but not upper mang.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Co-promote there is not enough profit in it to pay the big commissions paid on cc~Things are about to change....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all have been bought out by Centrix. If you don't know then your not on the inside, and if your not on the inside your on the outside looking in. Don't know if this a good or bad thing. Could be really good team up all your drugs with a similar company and sales force. Could be a good thing. Anyone who wants to deny this claim has no clue this is TRUE!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a joke. Its a public company you idiot! if true it would be public knowlege.

Centrix doesn't have enough money to buy anyone lunch,much less a company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true, you can say what you want, but just because it isn't public yet doesn't mean it is not happening.

Very True! They have other investors you don't know about. Just because it is happening doesn't mean it's not a good thing. I am sure they will keep everyone and everyone will make a ton of money. People hear about buy outs long before its officially public knowledge. I am just giving you a heads up. Weather or not you believe I really don't care. It is TRUE!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is TRUE big boy get ready to make the big bucks, we will have a bunch new products just in time for cough cold.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not heard this rumor. But I can say this company is run poorly. Upper management is cheap and they have no idea about the antibiotic market. As proof I give you Cedax.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is wrong with Cedax?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cedax is the last option in the chain of treatment, on a third tier and not covered by medicaid. There are quite a few other options that for sure will cost less and will be available at the pharmacy without the need to bring pizza for them to have it in stock. Same with Zema-Pack. Want more?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Found this out the other day and thought it was funny. Watch your back and look over your shoulder, just found out they hired a PI to follow the sales rep's to get dirt on each of them. There is no "Family" anymore.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Puhlease! Pernix won't even give us a nickel to spend for a promotional lunch - you expect us to believe they are spending a dime to have us followed? You are a big troublemaker.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coopers salary......... This is where your commission money is going... $400,000 bonus for doing what changing numbers on your commission statements.

ANNUAL COMPENSATION*
    Salary $270,500
    Bonus $395,000
    Total Annual Compensation $665,500
    STOCK OPTIONS*
    All Other Compensation $126,530
    TOTAL COMPENSATION*
    Total Annual Cash Compensation $690,500
    Total Short Term Compensation $690,500
    Other Long Term Compensation $126,530
    Total Calculated Compensation $817,030

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should have Stooper kick some of the cash in and buy some real drugs, not the used up drugs that no one wants anymore. This is what you get when you have Greed running the company.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no more free lunches for reps, days of show up and throw up and haulinin in 300k are over. we find out who the real sales people are soon and who the whiney ass cry babies are. damn theres a lot of whiney ass cry babies

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sounds like a reply from PHD major from Nichols (one of the best business schools in the 4 state area, besides SMU, UT, Rice, UNT, Tech, OU, OSU, or any other real university outside of LA)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a joke.
    Cooper is a joke.
    Daddy dave is a joke. Beth is a joke....and so on and so on.

Now they fire hard working single moms so other sales reps little sisters can have jobs? C'mon now...I guess that is the "family" they always talk about....