inside mole....

Discussion in 'Zyber Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were fired for being a sorry excuse for a rep and if you worked half as hard as Cooper and Beth you would still have a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or you could just get on the "inside" of the family like that other rep did...help when you offer up more than sales skills.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look the people that can sell...... SELL

and the people that can't sell..... MICRO Manage

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is Pernix taking wraser to court?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know why Pernix is taking Wraser to court. My guess is that Cooper and the board are getting greedy again. They only change the commission structure every 3 months. Every time it fucks us. I work for Pernix and I hope Wraser WINS!!!! I can honestly say this company has a bunch of idiots running it. Unless you live in Texas or Louisiana you can make more money at Home Depot. When they changed the name from Zyber to Pernix...... They should have named it PfizaCore.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for Pernix also and whoever wrote the post above is wrong. First, you cant lose when a company breaches a contract multiple times. Second, the comp plan did change, but it is better than other companies who are going under due to only having cough and cold. Are you bitter because you suck and cant sell. Pernix is very transparent on what, why, and how. That is a fact. By the way, if you hate working here, LEAVE. Why dont you tell someone how you feel about Pernix instead of blasting on this site like a coward. I am sure that you will have something to say to my points, but deep down inside you know that you are acting like a &%$$*.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Advice: If you are using PTX as an entry point into pharma sales, good for you. Congratulations on getting the job. Now, do what you can to perform, earn your stripes, then get out as soon as possible and go to work for a more stable pharma or device company with products that docs perceive as real value-add.

You will never make much money with PTX or any of the companies in this dark crevice of the pharma industry (see Centrix, Cornerstone, Hawthorn, Atley, Victory, Poly, Wrazer). Their products are either tweaked-formula OTC with little to no coverage and ZERO value for docs or patients (vs. generics), or they are washed-up branded products (like Cedax) that are peddled at a premium for the few docs that will actually write them and fewer insurance plans or state Medicaid agencies that will pay for them. Those number are getting smaller by the day.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct sir. But you did forget MCR American, ECR and Edwards just to name a few.
    I know this to be fact because I spent years with 2 small companies and if the products are not on medicaid you will not make much. I am leaving this month to sell consumer packaged goods with a real company, a good salary, company car and true bonus potential. Thank GOD I am out. I should not have waited so long.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhh...well played. I'll see your MCR America, ECR and Edwards and raise you a Vertical Pharma and a Laser.

I'm not sure a lot of these companies are even still in business.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because you can't say what you feel at this company, unless you are on your knees....then they might listen.

Seriously a joke.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does a crappy drug company and r***** stooper know about owning golf courses.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ZYBER BABY!