Insider 55- PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2017 at 12:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please break the silence! We know there are no changes to take place until next year- but when will the changes be announced? Please say this month. I can't take the thought of continuing this circus show the entire first quarter of next year. Direction??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe this has already been laid out . Diabetes to be slaughtered. Hospital, LTC, regional assets, certain managed care jobs, CEM's. Biosurgery just got whacked along with Renal. Do you really think Regional Acct Executives and CEM's and Hospital jobs are needed?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looking for a time line, geography details - obviously aware that management is heavy, structure is not working and sales are declining. When will changes be verbally communicated and physically take place. Thanks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too many ABL and RBL. After headcount reduction ABL amd RBL jobs will fall like bowling pins. This will all be completed in 1st quarter ASAP. Sanofi can't afford another quarter in current footprint . Look for early January.. if you have a non-revenue producing job- GONE! If your hospital,LTC and 60 % of diabetes - GONE!.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong...word on the inside is the fat will be trimmed. All managers are in trouble. Hospital division is history. A traditional sales force for diabetes is all we need for 3-5 years till the big shots figure out what Paris wants to do.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cuts will be huge in middle management this time . No Kaplan like footprint filled with Novartis cronies. Any ABL already no interviewing or didn't take retirement you've got nobody to blame.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make no mistake, this is going to be a massive reorganization. The days of having 2-3 reps calling on the same docs for different products are coming to a close. My sources are saying to prepare for major change, starting with the ABL's and on down.

Timeline is looking like mid-January.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let it Bleed

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just what the doctor ordered...
    Sanofi is “cutting” the sales force in order to maintain health of the stock bonuses to the senior leadership. It all makes sense.

Bloodletting (or blood-letting) is the withdrawal of blood from a patient to cure or prevent illness and disease. Bloodletting was based on an ancient system of medicine in which blood and other bodily fluids were regarded as "humours" that had to remain in proper balance to maintain health.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it just me or does anyone else find the DCV call moved from 8th to the 15th chilling in this regard? Are the cold winter winds blowing earlier than they initially laid out? All of the protestations by leadership about how the changes weren't coming until next year...I guess this still fits that scenario with a 30 day warn on the 15th but just by a hair.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What call are you referring to? PC1 has a call tomorrow regarding changes to Repatha's PI but that's the only conf call notification I have received.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A breach in information was sent out.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will know the number of the Beast as 641

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do you want to know?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is P value of any evidence from anonymous posters on this site?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

everything that provides a bright light into changes.
    1. Geography sizes( smaller, same?)
    2. Number of reps in a POD
    3. How will managers jobs change- meaning- manage all PC and SP for all products in a district?
    4. Will geographies remain customer aligned ...
    5- the date changes will be ANNOUNCED.
    Seems obvious they don't go into effect until April 1.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New structure in place Feb 1 but announced mid Jan. Larger territories (fewer reps/ABLs/RBLs/VPs). No CVPC, inst, LTC.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All dimwitted ABL and RBL are all on chopping block. You know who you are . So long !!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What of the somewhat witted and witted ABLs and RBLs?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How could the geographies be any larger? If this structure was not sustainable, how would that be the answer? Larger for reps or managers?