Insmed

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Nov 16, 2017 at 6:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone heard anything about their sales force build?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you have or are willing to eat Jason or Glen's ass you don't stand a chance. It's all about the "friends and family" network if you know what I mean. They hired people with zero experience in this space. Big mistake

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

phone screen with the mgr in the east coast- not trustworthy and was not prepared when I asked questions about this company- no thank you

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A bunch of job hopping idiots. Check out CS in Atlanta. Hasn’t been with a company for more than a year.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base salaries start at 150k. When a company is offering such a high number, it usually indicates high risk. But honestly, no pharma/biotech company has job security.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck w anyone in the dc area. That’s DM is a train wreck!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MN ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First off I am excited to those who got hired! I did not get the chance because a rep had better credentials than me. I am ok with it. My time will come. But this opportunity is so much better than the company that a lot of reps are so ready to leave. As far as MN, she may expect a lot but she will work hard for her reps to get promoted. More reps got promoted on her team than any other.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She’s annoying tho.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have an offer and don’t accept it you’re crazy because nothing, absolutely nothing, has changed or will change at the company your at today. Evidenced by the debacle this week!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, trust me, working on it along with multiple other people. But congrats to those who got this opportunity!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard the equity offer was really low...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its an antibiotic people. Get a grip. Hospital based selling. I’d rather die.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The inpatient Antbx ship sailed a decade ago. DoP’s will not be very anxious to discuss another overpriced anti infective.

GLTA!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you didn’t get an offer.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, Ismed Rep. Are you ALREADY reading Cafepharma daily? Things are going THAT well?

Bwhahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. Nothing screams “I love my new career with Insmed” like hanging on CP 24/7.
    Excellent hire.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest