Insomnia

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, Oct 7, 2019 at 10:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% spot on.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. What model equinox did you get? Was it a 2020 or 2019? TIA

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet another queer quote. “Spot on”

And you.. (yes, you, the same bitter person who was rejected and can’t get over it and keeps coming on here even though he “dodged a bullet”)... obviously nobody believes that or you wouldn’t be obsessing... It’s finally time to move on. from Cafepharma.. especially the Eisai board.

And how do you know “the manager” is interviewing? Sounds like a lot of the same made up claims you’ve been making. But just for kicks, you’re speaking about 1 manager in particular that didn’t hire you? Or suggesting that every single manager Is interviewing elsewhere?

Oh, and for the last time.... get on medication for your obsessive thoughts. It’s bad. Move along with your miserable life. We’re all happy here whether it’s for 3 months or an entire career. It doesn’t matter.

And news flash... if we do get laid off, we’ll get the next job over you too.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is hiring for the insomnia drug done?
    Is Eisai or Princeton One doing the screens?
    Thanks!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Princeton is doing the screens, then the manager phone interview followed by the panel of other managers and HR in person. Most of the territories have been filled even if you see them posted on Indeed or Linkedin. I was offered the job second week in February and it's still posted. It doesn't hurt to try. Good luck to you!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao ☝️ this person’s childish tantrums. More like your paranoia that the truths of this company has been coming out. Don’t be shy. Which manager or RD is this? Don’t worry I think I have an idea. What a way to show how insecure you are. Did you get busted for interviewing on the side? You sure seem fixated on that. Haha. There are so many people who post on here bc they’re disgusted with this company. Funny how every time you obsessively post and finger point you basically describe yourself. Eisai watch out for this one. You’ve got a violent one at your company. Shouldn’t be too hard to pick this lame one out. But yeah Go ahead cuckoo and keep trying to convince everyone here that it’s just the same one person exposing the truth. Btw pathetic that you’ve elected yourself to be the leader for Eisai’s damage control committee. Run along now weirdo. Or should I call you the cafepharma police lmao. 9-12 mos. Being generous for you. That’s the amount of time the sales force has left.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are they going to train the Physician Speakers for Dayvigo?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys get samples? Now would be a hell of a time to self medicate.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, this post didn’t age well. See you in the unemployment line. Maybe after all this blows over, your superior interviewing skills will land you a cashiering job at Safeway.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs incoming.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

B

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO!! My thoughts exactly

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn! I left Ironshore for this? Crap!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My DM told me that I should start planning to do a Physician Speaker lecture dinner in late May. Does anyone know if we even have Physician Speakers for Dayvigo? Any recommendations of good Physician Speaker is appreciated.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Tylenol PM $1B yet?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. At the moment most physicians are a little busy. Check back in with the offices in 2021 (by phone, not in person)

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi