Instiladrin and Rebiotix

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by anonymous, May 12, 2018 at 4:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

? A KAD, actually out making a call. I don't believe it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’re funny. Now go drop off some samples and buy pizza for a bunch of receptionists. Great job r*****. Hahaha.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any word on how these three companies, or others are “fairing” in this C diff space?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what ever they say must be taken in the context of earnings per share which Ferring doesn't care about. We don't report anything which is a big competitive advantage.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With home office imploding, poor moral with DMs and sales, bad history of launches...where is the big advantage.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No therapy based on fecal transplant for C diff is going to be approved any time soon. With the bad phase 2 results for both Rebiotix and Seres, heavy scrutiny to be had on the first phase 3.

I still can’t figure out why Ferring bought such a POS.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Theranos mark2

Ferring must have talked with Walgreens?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what are you talking about you tard

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they are saying:
    Ferring =Walgreens
    Rebiotix = Theranos

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this makes business sense because executive management decision to inculcate units P&Ls to ensure cash flows reserve. Thanks for sharing

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost all of the safety issue is the donor and donor “material”. Tall order. It revolves around testing donor blood and stool. Sample integrity and Testing for resistant organisms is not an easy matter. Not enough control. Fucking nightmare. Another HIV/Factor 8 waiting to happen.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

speaking of FDA and fecal materials you strike me as a silly poopy head. Hahaha I made a funny! And your fingers smell

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adstilidrin and rebiota are the future of this organization. This company needs them both to succeed. Adstilidrin should be a game changer. Rebiota could also have multiple indications in the future like Botox.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Genius, what happens if neither get approved? Menopur still has no competition with none expected in the future.