Insys to follow Purdue and lay off all Subsys reps

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Feb 11, 2018 at 11:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First one to go is Brian Jennings, then at least another two hundred.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It may be a way to reduce the $1B fine, it has already been offered to the DOJ as part of the compliance agreement dated 1/17, no more fentanyl or pot promotion.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They'd have to hire 150 in order to lay off 200. Place is dead.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone in the pain market is looking for a new job. I spoke to three recruiters just today and they are inundated with pain rep resumes. Disaster!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And all are asking-
    Why did you wait 2 1/2 years to leave? Ugh

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Impossible to get a job with Insys on the resume.
    I changed it to Round Rock Pharma.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company hasn’t changed for sh*t. What’s the deal Jonny boy? Dimentia finally took over full time I’ll assume. Your still missing a few others. All the Account Managers. WTF was there role in the first place? Oh that’s right, reading patient charts and putting all the ones that had tried just 1 opioid through for Subsys approval. You missed a handful of key firings in CA but instead gave them a raise to STFU. Smart move Saheed. Hang on tight losers because it’s the last job youll ever have in pharma at this point. It’s fun calling on the same doctors with my new job. You all look like desperate idiots to every office you walk in. Lmao! The smart people left a long time ago with there dignity, professional relationships AND money in tact.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHA.

First, you cannot call yourself “smart people” and then misspell “their”, in the same sentence. Second, you can’t call people losers when you couldn’t keep your job and spend your time writing essays on your ex-employers forum.

Stop thinking about it. Move on, maggot.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you obviously can’t sell shit, so self-promoting yourself to the spelling police on CP and responding so quick was surely the next best option. Lmao!! Your point is void.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let’s just be honest - if you still work for Insys then your career is stalled if not dead. No chance of moving on at this point. I mean stay and collect the paycheck because they have two products they can’t hold anyone accountable to move. So milk it. But certainly realize that you are one of the jokes of the industry. If you are so skilled and sought after then go get another job, but I’m sure you have found out by now that that prospect isn’t exactly easy. To defend Insys and their reps is a futile game. I understand you are sensitive about it but know you are a joke. Reality is that most “reps” at Insys should never have been reps in the first place expect for the company needing to hire dummies on the cheap.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And by "dummies" you mean blondes with no brains and big tits.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m going to assume your referring to JS so I’ll just say F* You now.. She was and is one of the smartest, NICEST and hard working people that worked at that shit hole. That must be why she’s NOT in jail, still is on good terms with ALL her professional contacts AND now lives in a million dollar home.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No we are referring to the entire sales team

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to defend and make yourself feel better JS