Intarcia Therapeutics

Discussion in 'Intarcia Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Mar 31, 2017 at 10:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone here familiar with Radius? Same CEO. Therein lies many answers.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Home office is better than field or Hayweird. Very strange in the bay area.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After a long period of silence, recruiter called me to ask about next 3 weeks for face to face. We will have to see if the process is now locked down for launch. Movement is always a positive sign.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have they started the hiring process for the field sales force? I only see that they are hiring District managers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you know how it goes. Super slow then suddenly a giant rush. Apply for DM so you are in the system

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does anyone know salary range for DMs?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base 125-165 depending on experience Quarterly Bonus 12.5% of Base Car Allowance $550 per month 7% match fully vested on 401(K) Medical and Dental fully paid 50% of health club cost

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Match is 6% and capped at $3500. Your info is wrong all around

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medical and dental are NOT fully paid. Cost is actually very high for a pharma company. Also how can the CEO be the same as CEO at Radius. That doesn't make sense.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people on here that are worried about patent life don't understand that the only patent that matters is the delivery system. The Medici device has a very long patent life. You obviously don't get it. Next, your thinking regarding payers is also wrong. This will be covered with a medical benefit not a pharmacy benefit. It is apples and oranges comparison. Next is your thinking that primary care won't want to do this. Primary care guys are looking for new ways to make money. They are squeezed badly. This will be a revenue generator for them. If you are scared then don't apply because yes it won't be easy but nothing worth something great ever is.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Douche bag - Bayer launched the delivery system in prostate cancer market years ago. This is ancient DUROS technology with a new name "Medici" - just because you change the name doesnt create patents. This pile of shit is over 20 years old.

Bullshit on "medical benefit" means primary care makes money - Bayer withdrew the delivery system due to a "lack of interest" - recycling old failures doesnt make something great

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone wasn't considered for the job and is jealous. Remember, the best things to ever come to market were once considered foolish by some or they would never be successful. It appears you are afraid so it is best you stay away from trying something revolutionary. Go work for big pharma and be told what to do everyday. I will seek a path where I can make a difference in the world. Your Bayer example is a terrible one and it is an apples and oranges comparison. Like I said, go to big pharma and collect a paycheck. It takes a special mindset to be with a start-up, you obviously don't have it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are they going to start the process for hiring the Territory Reps? What kind of salaries will they be offering?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pure speculation here but managers won't start until end of August so rep recruiting will probably begin then. The reps will not be hired until the product is approved so I am guessing that there will be contingency offers upon approval. The salary and bonus should be pretty good as this is a medical device and the good thing is the numbers are exact. There is no guessing like in pharma. They know exactly how many you sell. I would guess salaries would be close to med device reps with more emphasis on bonus and probably uncapped as well. Again, all guesses though.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greatful for inclusiveness. It is rare to find a true LGBT friendly environment and Intarcia is embracing me with warmth. To know that our leaders live the lifestyle and are proud to show off their "best friend" is a clear statement that we are a true family. "Real men dress with style to attract other real men".

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF? What do you expect from Hayweird close to LGBT haven SF?

Now are you inferring the "leaders" are gays at Intarcia? Oh fuckin aye?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop douching you douchebag. Y'all are so full of douchness aholes!

They say history repeats ahole and fuck that Medici shit as it's 20+ yrs old Duros salt pump that could not find any traction after Bayer dumped it and patent expires in 2-3 yrs.

So who the hell is gonna pay for 3 freakin implants 1st year (3, 6 then 9 months) not to mention 5 surgeries to take out old and insert new implants?

Who the hell is gonna pick up the tab if patient demands take this foering shit that causes nausea?

Huh douchebag?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So nice to see non-educated foul mouth people that are not welcome at a company try and bash it. You obviously have never worked in managed care or understand simple economics. Non-compliant type II diabetes patients end up in hospitals. When they do an average hospital stay could cost upwards of $20-30K or even higher. Managed care companies do this math when making a decision. When you consider that ITCA 650 will make a patient 100% compliant this is a "real" change in the quality of care. So managed care would most likely pay between $10-$20k and the statistical analysis they all do will show that it is an advantage to do the implant. Oh an you obviously never read the phase II studies where nausea was reduced from 21% with Byetta to 2% with ITCA 650 and yet another reason patients will be compliant on ITCA 650.

Remember, hospital costs are what managed care really want to avoid and this will be a no brainer for managed care. The Bayer product didn't have this much potential on the market. The patient expiring really isn't a big deal either because other companies will still have to do studies to get approval for any medicine they put in it and they still have to figure out how to make it work. It isn't as simple as you think.

Keep bashing. You will be like the guy that said nobody will want a computer in their house. Keep up with the foul language too, it shows how uneducated you really are. I am super glad Intarcia passed on you. You are NOT someone they need on a team. Good luck at big pharma, you are perfect for them.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well than xplain me why managed care didnt care when Bayer used the exact same pump for prostate cancer

so iffn I unnerstand you... then managed care dint care... but now managed care do care and they's gonna tie people down a shove this pump right up inside of 'em

well shucks feller youse gots one real good story... yep and I aint figured out why this here pump was a complete failure when youse know it so darn impartant Guess it was a real big secert what thisn here thing could do

Why did Bayer keep it so secert ? Why they's a big ol company that sells losts of drugs. Guess theys just stupid and not smart like you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on your response it appears you are either drunk or just can't spell. Again the Bayer analogy is apples and oranges. Totally a different situation. Go back to the bottle. We will be focused on changing the market. I will pray for your healing.