Intarcia Therapeutics

Discussion in 'Intarcia Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Mar 31, 2017 at 10:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Highly doubt this even happened. Gay people in the workforce is commonplace and not a big deal. Pharma companies I have been at have always been inclusive.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok so-called rock star. Did you interview for a management position in sales? If so, did you have buy & bill experience? My guess is no. Buy & bill at the management level will be critical to launching this in a primary care market. How about your small pharma compared to big pharma experience? How about various roles int he industry? Extensive home office experience?

Please tell...

How far in the process did you get?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course, buy and bill experience. Selling the spread is key to uptake, it only takes one or two offices to really buy in to the revenue potential to make a rep #1. Yes I have trained my district and also was assigned as a cross regional trainer for reps who were struggling. Multiple President Club winner, built #1 District in the Country two years in a row (we only missed winning 1 quarter over an 8 quarter period). So cut the BS.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Rock Star - do you even understand medical devices ? You know they want someone credible since this requires minor surgery. More likely they thought you would faint at the sight of blood - well unless you are old as shit.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rock Star- You just proved you don't know buy & bill. If you sell the spread you go to jail. If you said that in interview THAT is reason you didn't get hired not your droopy old ball sack. Which district did you go for?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well done, Congrats !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the better to tea big you, my friend. Sounds like this organization would be welcoming you! I would't even respond to this cretin. This shit show would be lucky to get anyone with experience and awards to work for them. Move on to a real company This dog won't even make it to market!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HaHa, shit company. Will they even get their product to market and if so, will it replace Aralez as the worst startup in the industry?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y'all are making big assumption that the turd boys in Boston will get the ITCA implant approved by the FDA but the biggest assumption by far is that it will sell like hotcakes.

Nope as they are literally at mercy of the mc footing out the bills - there are way too many cheaper drug and VERY effective options out there (30%+ of the TV ads are bout diabetes market). Special circumstances, maybe but not for the masses.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The quandary will be the device reps pushing ITCA to docs used to prescribing the pills and injections. Drug reps are better fit but these jobs are for high risk takers as there is high chance of ITCA imploding right out of gate due to extremely high cost not to mention confusion on what it is/will do, and NEVER underestimate the big pharmas in unison out to smear and kill start-up Intracia.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hayweird is crazy - no one is in charge. Jetsetters fly in, take a dump, and fly out. Hey its a paycheck until something better comes along. Its funny to read people talking about sales. We have so much shit to clean up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Small minds do small things

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stupid is as Stupid does.

Drill Sergeant: Gump! What's your sole purpose in this army?

Forrest Gump: To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!

Drill Sergeant: God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump. Listen up, people...

Forrest Gump: [narrates] Now for some reason I fit in the army like one of them round pegs. It's not really hard. You just make your bed real neat and remember to stand up straight and always answer every question with "Yes, drill sergeant."

Drill Sergeant: ...Is that clear?

Forrest Gump: Yes, drill sergeant!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how pharma people so want to be at Intarcia but no way can handle it. Keep the bashing...we will laugh to the bank

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct as rumour has it Intarcia the 20+ yr old start-up is once again running out of cash and some old timer investor VCs were so frustrated that they sold out their shares to stupid Chinese investors AKA dumb stupid money last year? OK genius - care to respond and whats your pie in the sky diluted to the moons stock option is priced at, that will ever be an IPO?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you heard anything on launch timing ? Recruiter has me on hold are the offers all out ? Is anyone still waiting to hear back after San Fran interviews?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what are you talking about? They have not even started the interview process for the sales reps yet.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so what is Publicis doin ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have plenty of cash. ipo coming once they have their jcode in 2019 and have established sales.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

definitely nothing more exciting than a branded generic company - Just Ask Teva - Generics Are Fun