Integra to acquire ACell

Discussion in 'ACell' started by anonymous, Dec 16, 2020 at 11:04 AM.

?

Fire JS and NB?

1. Yes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Absolutely!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well the news is out!.... Integra is buying us. So remember to change your talk tracks, we have been told how terrible Integra is over the years so now we need to talk about how great it is and ACell and Integra compliment each other. I did hear they are letting JS and NB go... so that's one positive thing that comes from this. Gotta take the good with the bad I guess.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check out Integra’s forum. They just laid off their wound care sales force. Anyone think we’ll be making the transition?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be like every acquisition Integra has ever made. Most reps are invited to stay, they are kept in the dark about everything for way too long until they realize the ridiculous quotas and unattainable expectations of them. They see the writing on the wall and they leave. Integra‘s mentality is if you can’t beat them by them. Integra has trashed Acell and their products for years and now they have to retract all those statements.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And so do we

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Open up your eyes people.. They just let go 80% of their reps from the DermaScience acquisition. You actually think Integra is going to keep your sales force intact? Good luck

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol...reps let go for selling bandaids? Lol..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your next lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean PriMatrix? Here is how Integra works. Every rep that wants to hit their quota sells Bilayer. PriMatrix, a great product, is half the cost of Bilayer and not so friendly to quota busters with a 30% YOY increase. SOOOO... constant conflict with the WR rep and the AWC rep selling PriMatrix and Bilayer in the OR. Now, the AWC reps, gone... Integra is going to take your MicroMatrix and Gentrix products and tell the rest of you to go pound dirt. They will let current Cytal customers stick around until they convert them to Bilayer for twice the cost and tell the docs that we guarantee Bilayer will work on the first application.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If AA in the NE is retained, you integra folks will get a quick lesson on micromanagement and a first time manager who has zero clue what it takes to develop a rep. Lol...he won’t get retained. He missed his interview cause he’s at the gym

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone is jealous. The guy hired, trained, and managed the 2 top TMs in the history of the company and helped them make some serious money. Ask those two if they were micromanaged. Ummm nope.

Wish I was on that dude’s team. He never misses quota and was promoted twice. Must be doing something right.

Nice attempt at stirring up drama and bs. That numbers speak the truth. Not some b.s. on cafepharma hater

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Integra isn’t keeping anyone. Problem solved.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know what happens to the TB lawsuit now? Depositions happened and case is moving forward. How will the new company handle this? It could cost them big.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those who have consistently hit quota are likely to be retained. Those who have missed and underperformed over the years are likely to be cut loose. That’s the way we’ve done it in the past. Can’t see why this would be any different.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey AA, good to hear from the ole muscle head....rumor around the company is you took out the VP of Sales. Actually it’s pretty widespread from everyone I’ve spoken to around the company. Why is it you are the only RM to not win the spievak award? Cause you’re a joke that’s why! Guess what...I’m in your region and you’ve never rode with me or called me. I’ll make sure it’s well known.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great to hear from you AA! I’m a TM in your region. I don’t care and I’ll admit it. You’ve never rode with me or spent time with me. I’ve had coworkers tell me you’re the one who took out our VP of sales...actually it’s spreading quickly. I’m told you spend your days in the gym and micromanaging to make it seem like “you’re working”. You didn’t develop anyone...you didn’t even try to develop me....you’re a typical loser in his 40s trying to act like you’re in college. You’re a typical first time manager who doesn’t have what it takes to manage.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

expenses will speak the truth. AA is screwed. No one in his region likes him...the running joke is “AA”...=....”always annoying” if I have extra money this Christmas I am gonna buy him more buttons for his child size shirts he wears!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it interesting for the longest time this board has been over flowing with grievances and nasty truths about a few bad apples; DD, DA, TB, and JS and now all of a sudden, it seems like those individuals that have been savagely, but truthfully, torn down are trying to redirect the focus on MM and AA in the NE. Ever since the college flunky got canned for being the drunken fool he is, these jokers are trying to cover up their incompetence by putting respectable people on blast with NO facts. Just a bunch of name calling like RATS and MEATHEAD. You guys are so predictable. I love how TB has to bring up the Spievak award or expenses trying to make AA look bad. Knowing that the excessive T&E is the only thing he has on anyone. All Integra has to do is interview you guys and it wouldn’t even be close who the imposters are who aren’t.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AA and MM...you two are literally a joke. You two are know as the jokes in the company. Don’t believe me??? Well ask a TM what they think of the NE and listen to them laugh.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave TB alone. He’s busy defending himself in a lawsuit where at least 8 people talked about him being a POS in their depositions including several current employees and “friends”. I doubt the stories of racism and inappropriate touching are real but I guess the courts will decide. There were also questions about how he expensed gift cards and went on personal shopping sprees with company money. I’m sure this is all made up.