Integration Into Roche

Discussion in 'InterMune' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2014 at 1:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a mess this so called integration. The blind leading the blind.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expect a 20K+ reduction in salary or the option to leave before Sept 2015. Enjoy the bumpy ride on the Roche Rollercoaster

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would prefer to collect my IC for the launch and play it out.
    The IC could be real good if NY and other large potential regions pulls its weight. Does anyone know how to sell? This is one. This is one of the easiest sells out there.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a chance our salaries will be effected. Another stupid CP post.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait and see ass clown!

Roche works on a tight compensation model with precise ranges for each job. If they determine that you guys are beyond the midpoint of the salary range, expect adjustments. Good luck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a moron :) midpoint is ..... a MID point. Genentech has a high range and they also have other CS levels. I bet that not one salary gets effected and in fact, everyone's salary will go higher with merit increases in 2015 and 2016.

Take your negative speculative BS to another place.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong!

Wait and see. You guys will be gone in 9 months.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6 months ago I was sampling at GSK, now I am a specialty rep with a real bonus.
    Who cares that our managers are novices? They hired many novices like me and some highly qualified folks. It's a great mix and I am fortunate for the opportunity. Looking forward to meeting my Genentech brothers and sisters and getting those DNA biz cards.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok chump. it makes sense that we would be given a retention bonus in Q4 next year and granted stock in Q1 if they were planning to move people out. Give it up lump head

I'm liking things so far !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's easy to call someone a lump head from behind a keyboard. Can't wait to see you squeal like a pig when then let you go...chump

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully Roche will clean house of some of the Intermune regional managers who are not qualified. I could think of several who are in way over their heads and it is quite obvious. These are not leaders.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey lumpy !

You still skulking around grinding your axe? go sing your sad song somewhere else .... so so sad

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep talking and u might get bitched slapped...hiding behind the keyboard again

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keeps getting better !!

Nice enhanced retention package! Thank you Genentech. You clearly are demonstrating the value you are placing on this sales team.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very happy I made the move here! It makes up for my goofy manager.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would ask which manager you are referring to but all but one on the East are goofy and not very good at communicating, coaching or motivating.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's odd. I interviewed with a manager (NE) and thought he was awful. He had been unemployed (or underemployed as a "consultant") for years and was too busy talking about himself to interview me. I've moved on and I'm not looking back. There are better jobs out there.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That must have been the same goofball guy I interviewed with the first week who covered NY/Boston. Just god awful. I wasn't asked to move on with the interview process but after the interview I would have had to ask myself some serious questions if I would have accepted the job working for this guy if I was asked to move on.

The problem is once you have had good managers and bad managers and have had a consistent high level of success in this industry one can be more picky as to who they want to work for AND can more easily identify bad or unstable managers that don't really have any value or true leadership skills. I don't need another manager/administrator I need leadership or someone I can learn from and take obstacles out of my way so I can sell.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad you had that experience. Mine was just the opposite. From what I know there are not any managers that were hired that had the background you describe so you must be just another axe grinding weasel. Enjoy the New Year, I know we will be !

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what dumb ass keep posting the same negative comments about RT???

seriously, move on if you didn't get the job or cut the shit if you are one of his employees trying to stir up shit. If Tim finds you he will terminate you from what my manager told me. wise up!!!