Intelligent Devices

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing that is keeping this going is the fact that we have to spend on R&D in order to keep up the perception of innovation. R&D with no return is what we actually have. Where are the numbers that show the ROI spent on R&D & PMO???? Sooner or later it's going to crash when there are no more acquisitions to squeeze reductions from and inflate the sales numbers. That day is coming.....maybe not this quarter where we can blame the recent recalls.....but next quarter OMG...massive reductions in US Costs. China will become the main R&D Group....start learning the language you N Haven morons.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

idrive ultra- The system will be available In the U.S. beginning in the fourth quarter of 2012 and discontinued is the first quarter of 2013. The idrive ultra supreme will be the one that works in the 3rd quarter of 2014....yeah that's the ticket.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This should be called Gia Pet.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ultra blinking lights that no one can decipher

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i love working on this project...job security. This will go on for years and I don't have to do much of anything!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how is ultra failure going? selling those babies like hotcakes yet? i wish i had a lite brite pos to sell. have you come up with a reverse magnetic field generating sterilization case that will create a zero gravity internal chamber so the ultra fragile device can be harnessed in mid air and will not touch or be touched by anything during sterilization yet?

just curious.....or is the whole business plan is to blame every failure on mishandling? or just handling period? i hope cov fired every idiot that had anything to do with this acquisition....no we are covidien probably promoted them all.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Promoted the only one that mattered.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want my Ultra POS

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no worries Intuative ...ultra super fantasmic global gia is here...or will be soon.....come to think of it...never mind...maybe later some time.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how much does the stapler sell for?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how is this working out? recoup the 200 mil blown on this project yet?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to worry. Bettuchi will save the day.... not. Guy has climbed the ranks on his knees faster than anyone in the company without ever releasing a product. Oh wait, he's released the port. That's just like a powered device right?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better that Bettuchi is with us to balance that idiot Fournier and his junior boy & girl minions

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when is the powered port coming out?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That thing is sweet! Just wait until you see the SILS powered port for robotic lysis of adhesions!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New Recall????

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me you're joking.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how many careers has this thing killed so far

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i love this 150mil boat anchor

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My i drive ultra will not stop blinking. I think it's communicating with aliens that are plotting an anal probe of me!!!!