Intercept

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is all the hiring done for sales?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes where have you been?
    They hired the sales force and managers, who are now sitting around burning the
    companies, limited assets. This is why they will be bought.

Do not believe the NASH data, complete BS!
    Just did a forecast for that market- Intercept is WAY overblowing this.
    Why would a start up pharma be in NYC- when they can rent cheap in NJ.
    Doing a deal, all these folks will be a part of a big Pharma company soon.

BTW at JP Morgan this group failed to impress- very low brow, low intellect leadership
    Yawn, go away Intercept!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My base is 155k. I work about 15 hours a week. Sounds like you didn't get the job. Sucker!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could always consider a job in Europe. They are hiring there now!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has the drug launched yet?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks buddy. This is why the industry has such a bad name because of people like you sitting and doing nothing. I am glad to hear CVS captured a large part of market with OTC narcan for people in need for overdosing to hopeful put you out of a job soon.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well some companies will bring on proven reps with 160-180k base...fact, Alexion. Pressure cooker environment tho. However, I know rep who got offer to leave. Truth is, we all work in an unstable industry now and even with giant biotech companies like Genetech, teva, shire, etc you are not immune from downsizing if pipeline drugs doesn't pan out so keep that in mind. If you can go make a 155k base or 180k base and produce who wouldn't take risk even if it last a few years?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any insights on the culture here?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Culture? Here? lol